Chapter 3

Chapter three

Alice POV

I knew they would be looking for me once I got off this plain and I knew they were looking for red hair. I smiled as I walked by a mirror. There where I stood was a duty blonde and green eye girl with a mole on her chin. I smiled bigger then before knowing that once I walked out of those doors no one and I mean no one would recognize me. I took in a deep breath as I walked out.

Men in black running around the gate looking for me. I saw Mike and Trevor looking for me but their eye went to me and then back at the people who was coming out. I walked by Mike just as he was going to the front desk we bumped into each other and I fell down not know how strong Mike was now. He quietly stopped and gave his hand to me. Like old times when I would fall because I tripped over my feet I gently placed my hand in his palm and felt the tingling nice of home. He griped my hand and poled me up making me stand back on my feet.

“I am so sorry miss I should have been careful about what I was doing,” Mike rubbed the back of his neck with his other hand while his hand that he use to pole me up with still had a tight grip on my hand.

“It’s ok I’m use to people not noticing me,” I smiled and then looked at the door.

“You in a rush to get to somewhere,” Mike asked sounding like it was an interrogation

“Yes I do I am meeting someone,”

   “Mike we found,” Trevor said as he ran up but stop once he saw me. 

It was then that I hoped my plain was good because if not then the longer I say the sooner they will know. I tried to get my hand back but Mikes grip was too tight. I stopped and then looked away in embarrassment. 

“Please sir will you let go of my hand I am going to be late,” Mike got a shook look on his face and his grip loosened. I took my hand back and ran out the door before the two of them could stop me. I took a taxi to Zeus’s mansion and gasp when the taxi stopped at the gate.

“Thank you so much here you go,” I said as I handed the taxi driver money for the ride.

I walked around a corner and walked all the way to the back of the tall stone wall. I found the door and opened it as I opened the door that I only use every Wednesday night. I thought right there and right then my life would never be the same again. I walked through the door and closed it gently so the door would not make any sound I turn around and face planted in to this hard rip body stumbling back a step. I was about to yell at the boy that I ran into but frozen when our eyes meet it was then that I knew I would never feel the same.

“Who are you and what are you doing here?” I asked the hot boy.      

“Who am I who are you and what are you doing here?” he asked me.

“I have no time to talk to you I need to talk to Zeus and only him but first I need to get inside fast,” I was hoping he would see how much I need to be inside and take me in side but all he did was pole he res up to his moth and spoke

“This is James, I am at the back guarding with an intruder asking for Zeus,” I walked up and whispered in his ear

“I have a massage from Alice, tell them that,” the boy looked at me and then spook again.

“The intruder has a massage for Zeus from Alice.” 

There was silence and then I heard a muffled sound in the boy’s ear. I saw the boy tents up and then look at me.

“Yes sir I well,” he said into the tiny microphone in his sleeve.

The boy grabbed my arm and poled me in to the mansion. I was about to scream at the boy but when I saw Mike I couldn’t do anything but stand there staring. I watch as Mike walk strait to me and graved my arm poling me out of the boy’s grip. He poled me all the way into a room far away from the other men that ran through the mansion.