Chapter 4 and so the love shows

thanks for all of those who have read the two face goddess so sorry it took so long and thanks BloodElfPrince for giving me the push i needed :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 4

 Chapter 4

 The door slammed opened as a group of strong buff men ran in all in odder. They all stop as their eyes went straight to me.

“Hello boys nice to see you again,” I said as I stood up with a smirk on my face.

I walked to them and looked at their faces, I didn’t know it until then but I really missed all of them. I saw all of their shock exception and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“You all should see your faces right now,” I said as I tried to stop laughing.

I stopped laughing and then smiled a devilish smile.

“No wait I think all of your faces at the air port was priceless,” I looked at Trevor

“Trevor Trevor now when I ran into Mike at the air port and then you came up oh man I thought for sure my cover was out the window but nope you couldn’t tell that girl Mike ran into was me in a disguise Mike couldn’t even tell,” I said with a little laugh at the end.

“That was you Alice the girl at the airport?”

“It’s ok I’m use to people not noticing me,” I said in the existent I used at the airport. I knew he heard me talking to Mike of course he did he was trained to do things like that.

“The girl at the airport was you oh my god I can’t believe she was you”

   “Alice what happen to your nose” Jake ask me.

Jake was one of my best friends wait scratch that they all were when I was a child.  I looked at him funny and then touched my nose; my hand felt rubber instead of skin. I laughed remembering the fake nose I had put on in the air plane bathroom. I took my finger nails and peeled the fake nose off mine and smiled, tilting my head as I healed the fake nose in my hand.

“Fake nose dude”

“How did you do that?”

“I am in theater at my school, which, may I say has the best security money can buy and nature can give,” I said as I looked at Zeus from the side and then back.

“They tout me how to do a lot of things like this, I guess that was why none of you recognize me,” I said proud of my thinking ahead.

“But why call for someone to pick you up when you were just going to take a cab?” Zeus asked me.