Chapter 2

Hi there ok so this is my third story on wattpad so if there is any speling errors i'm going to heve to apologize in advance for that.

PLEASE VOTE VOTE VOTE

so enough of me talking I'll let you read.

   IN JOY 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**********************************************************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**************************************~~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 2

James pov

“Mike what did she say was it really her?”

“Zeus”

“What is it Mike spit it out?”

“It was her all right”

“What did she say?”

“That she was sorry for walking out on you the way she did”

“She call for that”

“And”

“And what is there more”

“Yes sir”

“Well then”

“She said that she will be on a plane in the morning.”

“Ok”

“She said that she is coming home”

“Who’s coming home?” I asked as I walked in.

At the sound of my voice they both jumped and then Mike ran to close the door behind me. I watch as Mike and Zeus both passed back and forth in deep thought. I watched as Mike’s eyes found mine and then he stopped making Zeus run in to him.

“James,” he said as he walked over to look at me.

“Your 16 am I right”

“Yes sir I am 16 but I don’t see why that maters?” I was so confused, I had never seen the two of them like this and all it took was one phone call. I saw Mike’s face get cold.

“From now until I say so you are to only eat, sleep and trine that is if you want to be put in church of a very important subject,” Mike said with a glance at a very angry Zeus.

My eyes went from Mike to Zeus as he griped the edged of his oak desk.

“I” Zeus stared but stopped and looked at Mike.

“I need a number of men that I can send to the air port I will not let no one ells get to her before I do,” Zeus said as he sat down on his chair. Mike brushed up against me and I look up at him.

“Come on James you need to train,” he said as I took one last look at Zeus before I walked away.

The door closed and we walked down the long hall way all the way to the training room. I walking into the four football size room part forest like and the other like a military gym. Sensing Mike was not behind me I turned quickly on my heel just in time to see Mike lock the door, locking me in.

“What are you doing?” I yelled as I ran to the door.

I stated quite as I heard his footsteps walk away and then the sound of other footsteps. I sighed as I walked away from the door to start my training. I trained for what seemed like hours punching and kicking at the punching bag. With each punch and kick, I threw out in ager at the punching bag my highly sensitive ears couldn’t help them self as they drifted off to the sound of every one outside the room I was locked in. I didn’t need to hear or see their faces I could feel their joyful and happiness mode but I was mad. Not only was I lock in a room sandiest to train, eat and sleep, I had a new mission that I didn’t know anything about but most of all I did not know what or who was coming here that sent a joyful wave through this pelisse like munching. I stopped as the sound stopped and then a low rumble rang through my ears.

“Could that…. no it couldn’t be, it just couldn’t be,” I said as I ran to the door wishing that I could be out there seeing what was happing.

“It’s the guardians that Mike is a part of” I said in awe.

The door knob started to jiggle making me jump and then step back. I watched the door as Mike stepped in and smiled at the lake of clothing I had on. I didn’t relies it until then but my shirt was off and I was sweaty. 

“I see you got lost in your training again like always,” Mike said as he read the exasperation on my face. I smiled at how well he knew me.

“Yeah I guess I did,” I said as I tried to look behind him to see if I could just get a look at The guardians I would be happy but there was no sign of them ever being in that hallway.

“James you cannot leave this room until ten minutes are up you got that and that is an order,” Mike said as he walked out again but without say.

 “My group and I have been order to pick the princess up,” And then he walked out without saying another word leaving me in my thoughts about the word princess.

I sat down facing the door as I waited ten minutes before reaching for the door knob. I walked around the mansion think about what Mike had said to me.

“What did he mean he is leaving to go pick up the princess? I didn’t even know there was a princess of the drug world I wonder what she is like she must be mean or scary to be the princess of the drug world,” I said as I made my way to the back were my favorite place is in this whole area.