Excuse me, what?

Bored out of my mind, I waited for Kat to wake up. Usually I would be the last person to be up but I couldn't really sleep after my raging moment when Kevin died in the movie. I'm pretty much being a stalker right now, watching Kat until she gets up. What? It's not my fault I'm bored! Okay maybe it is, but that's besides the point!

Resting my chin on my hands, I watched closely to see if Kat would move or at least open an eye. So far she hasn't and I became slightly annoyed.

I have no patience. Don't judge me.

'Mmph' was all I heard in the room. Excitement rushing through me, I got up and jumped on Kat's bed.

"Wake up you lazy ass!" I yelled in Kat's ear. She pushed me off the bed and got up. "I'm up, I'm up."

"Good."

She rolled her eyes and lazily walked over to her bag. She took out her brush and started brushing out her red hair. Her hair reached to about her mid back. She looks like a freaking goddess. Prettier than I am to say at the least.

I have brown hair with pink, blue, and blonde dyed into it. Pink and blonde on the left in part of my hair, while blue and blonde on the other side in part of my hair also. My hair reaches my waist, I have brown eyes, and braces. Which sucks. Luckily I'm getting them out soon. 

After she was done, she went into her closet to get dressed. I walked to my bag, grabbed some clothes, and went into my closet.

I wore a tank that said "meow" with whiskers on it, black skinny jeans with some holes in them, Marc by Marc high top sneakers, and a My Little Pony bracelet. I'm a brony. Don't judge.

I came out and saw that Kat was ready for the announcement in the auditorium.

"Ready?" she asked. "Yup." I popped the 'p' and we both skipped to the auditorium, arms linked with each others.

Kat nudged me to keep me from falling asleep during the announcement. It's not my fault it's boring! I mean, they are introducing teachers and shit and talking about other stuff I don't need to know about. 

"Stay up!" Kat whispered, "It's getting to the good part." 

I scoffed. "Doubt it." All she did was smack the back of my head and went back to paying attention to what the person was saying.

"Now to the good part! Students of Stone Brook Summer School, welcome the all annual prank wars!" my jaw dropped as I heard what she said.

"Excuse me, what?"

Kat laughed. "It's the annual prank wars. Every year here for summer school, we have an annual prank war." I smirked. These guys are going down.

After the announcement, we all recieved bracelets which indicates if we get out or not. I have to say, this summer school doesn't seem that bad than I have expected.

Kat nudged me. "So, how ya liking it so far?" 

"Fucking awesome!" she threw her head back in laughter and patted my head. "I knew you would."

I stuck my tongue at her which made her laugh even more. I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed with her.

"Hey babe." some random guy came up and wrapped his arms around Kat's waist.

"'Sup dickass?" Kat replied, pushing him off of her.

"Awe babe, don't be like that." she rolled her eyes and hooked her arm with mine. "Back off dickwad."

He chuckled and then looked at me. He bit his lip and checked me out. I rolled my eyes. "Like what you see?"

He nodded.

"Well you can't have it. Death, to you, bitch bye!" I pulled Kat with me and ran off. She laughed her ass off the whole way.

"Dude, that was epic! My god I love you." I chuckled. "Love you too girl." I bumped hips with her and we headed straight to our dorms.

~~

OH MY GOD I AM SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I (again) FORGOT THAT THIS BOOK EVEN EXISTED! 

But I promise you I will update more of it. So here's a quick update (again) to keep you guys satisfied. And I'm sorry for not being on too much. School studies and shit so yeah.

I love you guys! 

*Kat to the side*

Kita<3