Welcome To Stone Brook Summer School

"Wake up!" my mom practically yelled in my ear.

"Just five more minutes." I waved her off.

"You better get your butt of this bed or I will do it myself." She threatened.

I sat up on my elbows, "I'd like to see you try." I gave her a good glare and laid back down.

"Fine!" She huffed and tried pulling my leg.

After a few attempts, she let me be. 'Serves her right', I thought. 'Maybe if I go back to sleep, I wouldn't have to go to that summer school!'

Sticking with my plan, I attempted to go back to sleep. Key word, attempted. Apparently my mom splashed cold water on me.

"Mother of fuck!" I screeched, rolling out of my bed and face planting on the floor.

"You have five minutes to change and bring your bags downstairs!" I'm guessing she was pointing a finger at me. I couldn't really tell since my face was still planted to the floor.

She left my room and closed my door. I groaned and got up to get changed.

I put on my Adventure Time shirt with matching light blue pants, and my Adventure Time snap back. Yea, that's right, I'm matching. Be jealous.

I put on my blue sneakers and brushed my hair. Well the top part. My hair is way too long to get to the bottom. Plus my mom would kill me if I didn't come down soon. I grabbed my duffle bags and ran out of my room.

My mom was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs.

"About time." She mumbled.

"Heard that!" I walked past her straight to the car.

"You were supposed to!" She yelled.

"Yea, yea, yea." I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Driving there had to be the LONGEST drive to a god damn school in centuries. I feel like she is dropping me somewhere where there is a deranged killer feasting for blood. Yea, that's right, I have a pretty messed up mind. Well, not including about day dreaming of my celebrity crushes.

Drifting off to the land called 'Alex land', my mom interrupted me.

"WERE HERE!" she sang.

'Thi is going to be hell,' I thought.

I got out of the car and grabbed my bags from the bag, staring at the school in front of me.

"Bye honey! Please don't get in trouble!" she squeezed the daylights out of me.

"No promises."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking into the school, I thought of all of the pranks I should play on the teachers, my room-mate and some enemy's I might make. It wouldn't be that hard right? Piece of cake.

10 minutes later

I somehow managed to find the office. Yes, managed. I tried getting lost so I wouldn't have to go there so soon. Looks like my brilliant plan backfired epically. Yay me! Note the sarcasm.

I walked into the office and found a lady about in her mid 40's sitting at the front desk.The door closed behind me, gaining the attention from the lady at the desk.

"Hello sweety?" she gave me a bright smile and waved.

"Hi." I waved back putting on my best smile. "May I please have my schedule, my room key and my locker number?" I asked politely.

"Why sure sweethart!" she handed me my things and my room key.

"Thanks!" I smiled again and left.

'Welcome to Stone Brook Summer School Alex,' I told myself. 'May the odds ever be in your favor fellow students and teachers.' I smirked. 'Welcome to hell.'

Hai guys! I hope you like this chapter. It all just came to me. So, I hope its not crappy. How was you're day?

Mine was eventful. My dad's going to help me build something for my desktop. So yeah.

I can't think of anything else to say.... Hmmmmmm....

Eh, I got nothing.

Have a nice day/evening/night wherever you are!

Kita<3