Making A New Friend and A New Enemy

A/N I am soo sorry for not updating sooner! I literally forgot about this book. No joke.

This chapter is dedicated to SapphireSorceror for reminding me about this book by commenting on why I never updated. Also for saying how this book seems awesome. I really didn't think it would. I mean, this did come from my head. I have some pretty messed up stuff up there.

So, before this chapter starts, could I get at least 30 votes and 100 reads? I know that's a lot to ask for but it really would mean a lot.

Now since that's done, why don't we get to the story eh?

_____________________________

 Making A New Friend and A New Enemy

'Room 115. This is it' I thought. 

I opened the door to be met with a girl jamming off to Hit and Run by Breathe Carolina. I swear we will be best friends once I talk to her.

"Dude, you are the best person I have met so far just by listening to this song." I told her, walking over to the left side off the room.

"Really?" she asked "I thought I was the only one! I mean, the other people I know don't even KNOW them. It's stupid!" 

"Then those people are poop heads." I replied.

"You got that right." she mumbled. "So, what's your name?" she plopped down on her bed.

"Alex. Your's?" I questioned.

"Katrina, but you can call me Kat." 

After introducing ourselves, we did 20 questions to get to know each other. Let's just say were best friends till the end.

__________________________

Right now, me and Kat are outside hanging out. I have to say, the outside of this is not that bad. It doesn't mean I like the place. It just means that the outside isn't half bad. 

Me and Kat were sitting down, leaning on a tree when three girls came up to us. The one in the middle was blonde while the other two were brunettes.

"Hello Katrina" the blonde said. Kat rolled her eyes. "Sup "Queen Bitch"" Kat emphasized "Queen and "Bitch".

"Uh, whatever. So who's this." "Queen Bitch" pointed at me with her fake nails.

"This," Kat pointed with at me with her thumb, "Is Alex. She's new here." 

'What's with the pointing?' I thought. 'Yeesh it's like im Batman.'    

"Well Alex, welcome to Stone Brook High School. I can already tell you are a slut so i-" I cut her off.

"What did you say?" I crossed my arms.

"I said-" cutting her off again, I stood up. I was WAY taller than her so this should be easy.

"I know what you said. But hear this. You don't know me and what I've done to bitches like you. So I suggest you back off before this gets dirty." I glared down at her. 

"Whatever bitch. Looks like you made an enemy." she and bitch number one and bitch number two strutted off. 'Damn, they could be the second version of those girls fom Mean Girls.'

"Please excuse Chloe. She's such a bitch."

"I agree." I answered. "Let's go back inside. I still haven't unpacked my stuff yet." I suggested.

"OK, let's go." 

__________________________

We are finally back at our dorm. Yes finally. We may or may not have gotten lost five times. Yup. Never count on us to remember where our dorm is. 

Getting in I started unpacking my stuff. I turned around to ask Kat to put some music on, but she was out like a light. 'Damn, is she my long lost sister or something?'  

2 hours later 

I finally finished unpacking. It took me 2 hours to finish. I'm a slow unpacker. I get distracted a lot. Don't judge.

Right now it's 8:00 PM. 'What to do' I thought. 'SLEEP!' Not a bad idea me. I patted myself on the back and laid down on my bed. I pulled the covers over my body and cuddled into my pillow. Soon after that I fallen into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai guys! So here was the second chapter to Prank Wars! I hope you liked it!

Lyrics off the day:

"We are the in between, cast down as sons of war
Struck to the earth like lightning, on this world we're torn
We won't cause the pain, of living out their law
Take joy in who you are, we know our wings are flawed" Black Veil Brides Fallen Angels

Quote off the day:

'If we we are born to die and we all die to live.... Then what's the point of living life if it's just contradicts"~ Falling In Reverse

(Alex to the side)

Kita<3