Chapter 2

The car stopped. I opened my eyes, squinting them at Blake.

"Sorry sleeping beauty, I’ve to get gas." Blake got out of the car and started to fill it up.

I straightened up in my seat, glaring at the three slutty blondes that had decided to eye up Blake. One of them eyed up the car. I mean I know it was awesome. It was a black and deep orange Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4. Blake was a crazy fan of Lamborghini's and I guess I was too. It was sleek and one of the fastest cars out there. Its doors opened upwards which obviously attracted attention of slutty girls and car-crazed boys.

Looking like a fish with massive lips, she pouted and said to the others, "Look, he’s rich!." I could lip read, so sue me. Knowing that there was money in the game all three of them came over and decided to lie across the hood of the car. I stared at them my jaws clenched.

"Hey." One dipshit said, she really did sound as stupid as she looked.

"Hi." Blake answered uninterested.

"It’s really hot here, isn’t it?" Another one butted in.

I turned to Aya. "Are they serious! Who do they think they are?"

"You should do something about it." Aya said. She knew my temper was rising and she liked to bait me like that.

"Damn hell, I will."

Blake put the cap back on the car and went into the shop to pay. I expected the blondes to follow him like puppies, but they didn’t, they kept lying on the hood.

An evil look came on my face and I hopped into the driver’s seat. Blake had put the keys back in the engine before he went to pay. I started up the engine and revved it. None of them moved, they just looked at me with bitchy looks.

"I warned ye." I said under my breath. With that I put the car into reverse and moved it a few inches in a jerky motion. They all went flying of off the hood and landed on their slutty little asses. Blake stood in the yard, trying to hold back a laugh and actually looking kind of shocked. Why? I don’t know, he knows what I’m like.

I put down the window. "Are you coming or will I leave you here with those bitches."

He ran around the side and hopped into the passenger seat. "Suck my dick bitches" I yelled obnoxiously loud out the window, like I actually owned one. Aya burst out laughing as Blake looked from me, to my lap, then back at me with a slightly bewildered expression.

"I don't actually have one ya know" I snorted as I tore off, spinning the wheels. I kept increasing my speed until I was well over the speed limit. The power and smoothness of the car drifting around the bends was calming me down.

"Will you pull over." Blake said pulling down the handbrake.

I slammed on the brakes and gave him a dirty look.

"How many times are ye going to stop the fucking car? I’m going to end up crashing through the windshield." Aya complained.

"Wear your-"

"I don’t like your driving." Blake interrupted me. "And, you don’t even have a license."

"That’s never stopped me before." I said pointedly.

"Fuck over, I don’t want this baby impounded." He said as he pulled me from my seat and slid in under me. I was back in the passenger seat. Ugh, he was ruining all my fun today.

"Fine, I’m going back to sleep." I stuck my tongue out at him for the second time today. Aya had a big grin on her face.

"What are you smiling about?" I practically shouted at her.

"Nothing." She said in a sing-song voice, her smile getting all that bigger.

I turned away, going back to sleep.

The feeling of someone moving me woke me up again. I swear if that was Aya I will kick her bloody head off. She knew not to wake me up when I was sleeping. I moaned loudly.

"Shush!"

I peeked through my eyelashes at the culprit. Blake had me up in his arms, carrying me up the stairs to our apartment. "What are you doing and where’s Aya?" I asked still half asleep.

"She told me to drop her off at her boyfriends place. You know how she cannot go without talking to him for like a second. I pity the poor guy."

I wiped at my eyes as we came to the door. Blake, Aya and I all lived in the same apartment. Ever since our parents decided we needed to 'become adults' and literally kicked us out for privacy, we had bought an apartment together to save money. I still went back, pretending to be the ever-so-caring daughter, while stealing some food from the fridge. None of us had jobs but we were surviving. Blake sometimes worked in a garage and that got us by for about a week. I personally found it better and easier to pick pockets of rich, fat people who would break a chair by sitting on it. I mean think about all those poor chairs. I think I did them justice.

He opened the door and plopped me down on the couch. I secretly missed being in his arms.

"You hungry?" He asked, heading to the fridge.

"You offering to cook."

"Nah, I was going to get takeout."

"Ammm, I don’t know." I told him. "I’m not feeling that hungry."

Blake came down and sat beside me putting his feet up on the coffee table. He looked at me, his eyes lingering a bit longer that usual.

"Why are you looking at me?" I said warily.

He didn’t answer, but looked straight into my eyes. It felt like we were looking at each other for a long time. My stomach knotted and a shiver ran down through my spine. My breathing caught as he started moved closer to me.

The door slammed open making us both jump and Aya walked in, her face in her hands, crying loud sobs.

"What’s wrong, Aya?" I jumped up off the couch and ran to her side.

"He, he, he." She hiccupped and broke into another fit of crying.

"He what?" I said gently.

"He broke up with me." She finally said and wrapped her arms around me. I looked over at Blake. He looked uncomfortable on the couch.

When I see that guy again, I swear I was going to knock his lights out.