Chapter 6

Chapter 6

 I turned away, ready to walk out the door to see what the fucktarding cops were saying to Aya, when Blake suddenly grabbed onto my elbow and turned me around, pushing me up against the door in the process.

"If you're going down fighting then I'll fight with you," he whispered huskily in my ear. His roughly shaven cheek rubbed against mine, sending my heart into overdrive.

"Um...Blake I think we should go check up o-on Aya," I stuttered while pushing on his chest slightly, which was extremely hard to do because the dude was built like a friggin tank.

"Blake will you please shove over?!" I grunted, pushing with all my effort but he was distracting me by nibbling on my ear.

"I thought you fucken ate before so why are you eating my ear?!" I screeched at him, causing him to take a step back and turn his face to the other side so I wouldn't pop his eardrums or something.

He hissed through his teeth, looking as sexy as ever. He had changed into a white vest top and his dark blue jeans hung low on his hips. He looked good enough to eat and I tried to get the mental image of licking his strong, muscled arms out of my head. He suddenly smirked and leaned in nipping my throat gently in the same place over and over again. My breath hitched in my throat and my knees felt wobbly. I would have fallen if I wasn't pressed against Blake and the door.

"Blake stop biting me," I said in a warning tone.

"I'm not biting you. I'm hugging you with my teeth."

"I'll fucking hug you with my shoe if you don't stop." I pushed him away again, breathing heavily which really annoyed me because it's not like we were actually doing something.

I made my way to the door again, knowing that he was going to pull me back again.

"Don't." I warned him just as his hand brushed my arm.

"We need to check up on Aya."

I opened the door slightly to see if I could hear anything but all I heard was Aya's hysterical sobbing and the cops' muffled voices as if they were talking with their faces shoved in a pillow. I bet Officer Brat slept with a teddy bear because no woman would want to be with him. I suddenly heard Blake laughing softly behind me and me being the curious being I am, I turned around before smacking straight into his chest.

"Oomph! What the hell Blake?! Did you have bricks for breakfast?!" I rubbed my head gently while scowling at him.

"Nope. I took steroids," he said, popping the 'p' in nope.

I just stared at him with my famous I'm-going-to-stare-at-you-until-you-tell-me your-joking look. It wasn't a very attractive look. Imagine an owl wearing massive round glass ogling at a half naked Ian Somerhalder with its beak slightly opened. That was what I looked like.

"Alex I already told you that look doesn't work on me and I was joking. This all is the real deal babe," he said gesturing at his body and smirking when he saw my eyes following his hand movement. I snapped out of it and leaned up to smack Blake upside his head.

"Dafuq?! What was that for?!" he said while rubbing his head. It probably didn't even hurt. He was such a baby sometimes.

"I told you before not to EVER call me 'babe' or there will be consequences," I told him in the most dangerous tone I could muster up, which wasn't really dangerous to be honest but I try.

"Wait, what were you laughing at?" I asked him, squinting my eyes slightly at him in an accusing way.

"You're the one who was making me laugh by talking to yourself out loud," he scoffed as if it was my fault all along.

"Wait a second now. When was I talking out lou...." I trailed off when I remembered saying something about Officer Brat and his teddy bear. Well that was probably true. I bet even the teddy bear wanted to run away from him or something. Poor teddy bear.

"See! You're doing it again," Blake laughed.

"No I'm not," I said indignantly and put my ear to the door.

The crackle of the radio scratched at my ears, it was worse than someone scraping their nails off a blackboard. I shuddered from the noise, before leaning even more into the door to hear what was being said.

“They’re going to see you. If you go any further into the door you might just fall through it.” Blake’s mouth was at my ear.

“Shhh,” I growled at him.

“Down boy,” he whispered, standing back into the room.

All I could catch were a few words, Phil, murder, procedure, before the static came back and wrecked my head. None of it made any sense to me though and there was nothing I could get out of it that I didn’t already know.

I cracked the door open and tried to sneak out with my awesome ninja skills, which weren't that awesome considering I bumped into the ironing stand that was just left standing there and knocked it over. I froze staring at the officers and Aya while they gave me a weird look and Aya backed away slightly as if she was scared of me.

"What?! I only knocked and ironing board over. It's not like I killed someone," I huffed, folding my arms across my chest.

Aya's eyes widened as Officer Bratt grinned and slowly unlatched his handcuffs from his pants. I burst out laughing when the handcuffs got stuck to his pants when he pulled them up and almost gave him a wedgie. He glared at me.

"I wouldn't be laughing if I were you Alexis. You're under arrest for the murder of Phil McGuiness. Anything you say or do can and will be held against you," said the lady officer, narrowing her already beady eyes at me.

My eyes almost popped out in shock and I aimed them at the front door before I broke into a run out the door and down the stairs.

Oh fuck.