Chapter 9 - Going on a different direction

Here's the summary of Justin's POV. 

You asked for it, so here it goes...

I hope you like it! xD

CHAPTER 9 – GOING ON A DIFFERENT DIRECTION

Justin’s POV:

I was forced to go back in this old town. I don’t want to be here. Life in the Upper East Side is the best. Nothing makes me feel welcome in this town. My parents told me that this is where we really lived a long time ago. What the hell. I really don’t remember living in this old town. I didn’t have any memory that I was here. Worst of all, I’m stuck here with Jeremy and I have to go to a new school.

I know I don’t have any problems regarding transferring to a new school because I’m always so popular. Wherever I go, girls dig me. Everyone praises me, I think that’s because I’m good at everything I do. One thing I hate is, being compared to Jeremy. Why? We are both very different individuals, especially in terms of social status. Ever since we were young, it was always me that people recognizes. I’m very proud of that but I think he thought of something to be recognized: he’s trying so hard in being a nerd to make me look like the jerk and the bad guy here. I hate him for that.

I didn’t expect that making people to be my followers would be this easy. It was the first day of school and I had chicks already following me like a lost puppy. I joined Football club and they were all like my army. They became my instant friends. Whenever I walk in the school campus, random girls would look at me and call my name. You really can’t blame me for having this kind of confidence. They built it.

I was eating lunch in the cafeteria with my friends and chicks. We were all loud and making fun of the loser dude at the try-outs. People in the cafeteria were looking at us. I feel so mighty. On second thought, I might like it in here. I saw this girl looking at me and I winked at her. I saw her gushing with her friend. Yes, that was everyone’s reaction, whenever they see me.

I opened my locker in the men’s gym locker. Let me tell you this, it was flooded with love letters and chocolates. Wow. How did they manage to get here? Girls aren’t allowed to go here. I am winning, Jeremy. Everyone loves me. During class dismissal, I usually hang out with my Football friends at the bar where them college girls at and bring them in our house for some intimate interactions.

A few weeks later, I was voted as the captain of the football team and that made me landing on the front page of the school’s newspaper. I was feeling superior in here. Unlike in the Upper East Side, I have some rivals. After being voted as the captain of the football team, Jeremy was also voted as the Student’s council president. I was really pissed. I didn’t saw that coming. I thought I was at the center of the center in this school.

During lunch, we were at our usual table in the cafeteria. When suddenly my buddy, Kyle asked, “Hey man, we never really knew you had a brother”

“Oh shut up, Kyle. Who cares?” I said in a pissed tone.

“I care. You never introduced us to him” the blonde chick seating next to me said. I really can’t remember her name, I think its Vanessa.

“Well, I don’t Vanessa. Who do you want to be with? Me or him?” I said my blood starts to boil inside.

“It’s Veronica. Of course, it would still be with you even though he’s good looking too” Vanessa said flirtatiously.

“Whatever, Vanessa!” I said one more word about him and I’ll explode.

“Yo Justin! Why don’t we let your brother join our team? I think he will do well for our team. He’s got the brains. What do you think?” said Joshua smirking.