Chapter 4 - Oh! My Justin

Here's a pic of Michelle..xD

CHAPTER 4 – OH! MY JUSTIN

“That’s a deal then” I said shaking his hand.

I went home smiling for I knew I’m going to know more about Justin. I opened the door to be approached by my annoying stepbrother.

“Welcome home, princess. Grace and Mathew went out to Dinner today. So it’s going to be me and you, what do you have in mind?” said a smirking Nigel.

“Nigel, I’m tired. So will you please stop bothering me for just one minute?” I said in an irritated tone.

“Sure thing Princess. I was just toying with you. I cooked Dinner for us. Let’s go and eat” Said a proud Nigel.

“I already ate dinner with Michie. So I’m going upstairs and take a rest.” I exclaimed. Okay, I lied about being with Michelle; I ate dinner with Jeremy for he said it was his treat.

I buried my face in the pillow. I’m really excited on what will happen tomorrow after class. I began imagining seeing Justin in his comfy clothes or how was he like, what he does besides football, everything about him. I fell asleep with Justin on my mind.

I woke up the next day early with a smile on my face. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and was relieved that Nigel wasn’t there to mock me again. I went downstairs and saw my Mom and Mathew eating breakfast.

“So, how was the dinner?” My mom asked smiling.

“Dinner? You mean yesterday? I didn’t ate here ‘cause Michie treated me yesterday, why?”  I asked while eating my favorite strawberry yogurt.

“So, you didn’t eat dinner with Nigel?” My mom asked in a high tone of voice. 

“Now now, honey. Calm down. I’m sure Summer here doesn’t know” Mathew said in a calm voice.

“Doesn’t know what? What’s the big deal about me not having dinner with Nigel, He’ll just make fun of me anyways.” I said as I scoop my yogurt. My mom walked out of the dining table and went upstairs to check on Nigel.

“You see, sweetie. Nigel asked for your Mom’s help yesterday in cooking for he said he wanted to make it up to you” Mathew said and followed my mom upstairs. I felt a bit mortified but I know it’s just a way for him to make me look the bad one in here.

I went to school, a bit of a bad ambiance you know because of Nigel. I just can’t stand him anymore. He’s so annoying. I was so annoyed and then someone from behind hugged me.

“Hi, Michie.” I said without looking at her.

“Wow. I thought you’d say ‘Justin?’ Hahahaa” She said laughing.

“I knew it was you, like he’d do something like that. Well, he would when the right time comes” I said dreamily.

“When do you think is that ‘right time’ Miss?” asks Jeremy as he sits.

“Don’t just appear like that” I exclaimed.

“I just love how your face reacts to everything” Jeremy says while laughing.

Michelle bent down on me and whispered “That’s right, Summer. If you can’t win over the heart of your love one, go for his brother.”

“Oh beat it, Michie. Justin is still my true love. That will never change. No matter what happens” I replied.

I’m not really that bad at Trigonometry or any other subjects but the thought of Justin makes my stomach have butterflies? No, it’s more than that, butterflies and flowers and bees singing, yes like that. I just can’t get him off my mind.

Time flies and it’s time for Lunch. I’m going to see Justin again. I’m so excited to see him. As Michelle and I went to the cafeteria, I looked at their usual table; all of his friends are there but minus him. Where could he be? I totally forgot that he was angry at them yesterday. I exit to the cafeteria to look for him, I went to the locker’s area, Football field, classrooms, everywhere until I climbed up to the Rooftop of our building, desperately hoping if he’s there.

I blast opened the door to the rooftop and was very exhausted. I saw him there just lying at the ground. He looked at me,

“Hi” he said in a casual voice.

“Hey, what’re you doing here?” I said in a soft voice.

“I should be the one asking you that, why would a pretty girl like you go here when you should be down there with some guys” said Justin eyeing me up and down.

“Well..uhmm..I ahh..I just go here sometimes, just to clear off my mind. How about you? This is the rarest place you would see Justin Hudson.” I said flashing a smile.

“Well, just like you, I sometimes need to clear off my mind too and have some quiet time to myself.” He said smiling.

“Oh, I’m sorry...I didn’t mean to ruin your quiet time for yourself” I said in an upset look. Then he grabbed my face bringing it close to his, making our faces just inches away from each other.

“No, it’s okay. Having someone here is cool especially if it’s you.” Justin said flirtatiously.

I nearly died there, literally. It’s just that his charms are very effective on me. I blushed. He was about to kiss me when I turn my face the other way around, I have to admit that was hard to do but I still managed to do it.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that” Justin said surprised.

“I understand, it’s not like every girl in this school is crazy about you” I said with a little sarcasm. Gawd, I am so good at pretending.

“Whoa Miss, you are the first girl who resisted my charms. By any chance, do you hate men? Are you a tomboy?” Justin said narrowing his eyes.

“No, I’m absolutely and 100 percent sure that I am not a tomboy, it’s just...I’m not like other girls who are swooned off of their feet with just a smile of yours.” I said. I know, I lied big time that was what I always felt when he’s around but this is the only way he’ll notice me so I’ll take my chances.

“Wow. I didn’t saw that coming. Can I know the name of this beautiful girl that I haven’t swept off her feet?” he asked smirking.

Yes! I did it. I caught his attention. “It’s Summer. Summer Kent” I said shyly.

“Summer? Hmm…Summer Kent?? Justin mumbled.

“Why? Does that name ring a bell?” I asked hoping he would remember.

“Nope but Summer, Wow. What a beautiful name it fits you perfectly.” He said it like he really means it. I was a bit disappointed but boy was I really lucky. I interacted with him and now, he knows me. It’s like a dream come true.

“So Summer, I’d really love to hang out with you but I have to go now.” He said as he kissed my hand.

“Ohh...okay. It was really nice meeting you, Mr. Justin Hudson.” I said casually but deep inside, I wished we could stay like that forever. He waved goodbye and I was by myself at the rooftop. I sighed and went back to class.