Chapter 13 : Jeff?

I woke up back in the mansion with my side hurting and my head pounding I cried out to Daddy or Ben but nobody came. I don't exactly know what part of the mansion I am but I'm pretty sure I'm in the mansion because I could hear Ben yelling at somebody....wait yelling at somebody!? who could it be? nobody ever visited us or know us.            

...................                                                                                              

I finally made my way to the door through crawling, tripping, and planking..yes I said planking!! I turned the knob of the door trying to maintain my balance the same time

"S-Sally!! thank goodness your alright!!" Ben said squishing my small body I whined a little telling him to at least make me breath

"W-what h-happened?" I asked wheezing

"Uh...W-well you see this -he gestured to the kid that was in the orphanage- this asshole stabbed your side and you fell and hit your head on a table" 

"Oooohhhhh...WAIT A MINUTE!! who the hell are you!? and what the fuck!?"

"Hi...'kid'...my name's Jeff!" he answered cheerfully

"Uggh!! I'm not a fucking kid! I'm 16!! didn't I tell you that already!?"

"Yes...yes you did but guess what!? I. DO. NOT. BE-LIEVVVE. YOU."

"Well too bad! I'am ok!? wait! why are you here!?"

"because blondie over here -he gestured to ben- dragged me here!"

"Ben! why! did you drag the PITA (Pain in the ass) here!?"

"Because Dad told me too..."

"wait Daddy? d-does he know w-what we did-?"

"Yes, I did my dear yes I did" Slenderma said cutting me off

"Uhm...Look Da-"

"Not to worry I do not care what you did I still love both of you and I'm a little proud and happy of what you did, and yes I did tell Ben to bring this boy with you, he'll be your brother starting today"

WHAT. THE. HELL.!? just happened!? 

-VOTES AND COMMENTS PWEASE-