Chapter 5 : Sally's Possesion

Slender-I mean daddy took us out of his office he guided us through the never ending hallway which was crowded by doors..I wonder if there's somebody else living here?

"uhm daddy where are we going and why are they're so many doors?" I asked

"Were going to your rooms of course....and they're many rooms in this house because of guests and some of them are portals....so be carefull when you enter a room and don't try to openthe locked doors...there are locks there for a reason ok?"

Ben and I nodded Daddy stopped infront of a pink door with teddy bear stickers on it..I gasped looking at it

"Those teddy bears look exactly like mine!...except I lost him...I don't know where he is now" I muttered inside my large white hoodie

"You mean this?" he questioned

Once again I gasped my teddy bear! my fuzzy blue buttoned eye stitched teddy bear!! I started jumping up and down Daddy and Ben tryed to calm me down but I just can't!! I'm so happy right now!!

"Now...Sally you have to remember...I put something special in the teddy bear to protect you in case your in danger...it could also accompany you if you want"

What does he mean by that? it's not like he can give a teddy bear a heart...can he?

Daddy opened the pink door revealing a pink room with a queen matress bed, a desk, a tea play set and a full length mirror

"Is-is this my room!?" I asked gleefully 

Daddy nodded, I gave him a big hug making him stumble backwards. After thanking him I ran around MY room for a couple of minutes not caring if Daddy or Ben are still looking at me after a couple of minutes I heard the door click closed...after afew minutes of staring at the ceiling my eyes grew heavier and heavier.

-VOTES AND COMMENTS PWEASE-