Chapter 10 : First Kill

I woke up someone's shoulders I assume it was Daddy, wait why am I on his shoulder! he killed someone and where's Ben!? I squirmed out of his shoulder and fell to the ground I saw Ben unconcious on his other shoulder.

Daddy stopped and knelt down by me looking at me thoroughly as if looking if I was hurt or not, he stood up and reached his slender hands out for me to hold, when I shook my head he stood up and looked down on me.

"What's wrong?" he asked

"W-what's wrong!? you just killed that girl!" I retorted

He slowly kneeled right beside me again but this time he crossed his long legs to sit by me.

"I didn't kill her Sally, I just prevented her from hurting you kids, I prevented her from getting lost"

"Prevented!? is that what you think you did!? Daddy you're wrong not all the people in the world are bad"

He was about to reply when I saw something jump up from behind him, Daddy was being attacked in front of me, I saw blood, everything was red.

As I realized what was happening something snapped inside me, giving an adrenaline rush all I can think about was blood and killing, I looked at Daddy and the man behind him, there were still fighting I jerked my head where I saw Ben holding a knife, I took the knife from Ben and started to get close to Daddy and the man, I started giggling I raised up the knife that I was holding past my head stabbing the mysterious figure, I giggled more feeling the warm blood get splattered all over face.

"Sally? What are you doing!?" Daddy and Ben said in unison

"Well, cant you see? I'm preventing this man from hurting you two" I answered their question giggling more

I raised my knife up and plunged it down rapidly making the man's body jerk continously I laughed maniacally seeing such-such beautiful sight. 

-VOTES AND COMMENTS PWEASE-