Part 7

Moving his lips towards her right ear, Rajveer whispered, "Cadet Naina 'ah' Singh, aaj aap bach ke kaise jayyegi mujhse?"

Naina's breath hitched at this statement.  She felt week in her knees. She didn't have the courage to move from there or do anything else. Rajveer's warm breath was doing amazing things to her. Her whole body shivered.  She clutched Rajveer's left hand tightly, which was on her stamach.

Rajveer was very well aware of Naina's condition. He knew what his warm breath on her neck was doing. It did amazing things in her entire body. To make her go even more week on her knees, he breathed more on her bare neck while he clutched her hand even tighter.

Due to his warm breath, Naina gasped. Breathing heavily and shivering, she tried to escape from his grip, but, he made his grip tighter on her hands. Rajveer smirked at Naina's condition.  In this process, the only noise that was heard, it was the chime of her bangles, as she was protesting against his hold.

Little did she know, what things the sound of her bangles were doing to Rajveer. He was attracted towards that sound! He loved hearing it! His heartbeat picked up pace every time her bangles chimes.

When he saw that she shivered with his breath and his touch, he whispered in her ear, "kya hua? Aapko thand lag rahi hai Cadet Singh?"

Her breathing got more heavier. Gathering up some courage, Naina finally spoke, rather stammered, "sir..p..please!"

"Please what Naina?", asked Rajveer with a smirk.

"Sir, please mujhe....", she couldn't continue as she felt his left hand's index finger making snall circles on her wrist of her left hand, that is still on her stomach

"Main tumhe kya Naina?", asked Rajveer

Realizing that Naina shivered with just his simple touch, he asked huskily, "kya hua Cadet Singh aapko phir se thand lag rahi hai?"

Naina was just standing there with her eyes tightly closed. Why was he teasing her like that? He knows what effect just his simple touch has on her.  He knows that she is not cold, but his touch sends shivers in her entire body. He knows that his husky tone makes her to go week in her knees. What does he want? Why is he torturing her? But it is indeed a sweet torture. Does she really want this sweet torture to end? No, she is rather enjoying it! Naina's heartbeat picked up pace as he continued his finger play on her wrist, and her breathing got heavier.

Realizing her condition, Rajveer stopped making circles on her wrist, moving his lips near her ear, he whispered, "just relax!"

Naina gave a sigh of relief as she realized that he stopped his finger play. Her breathing got a little better.

Gathering up some courage, she finally asked, "k-kaise karoon relax?"

"Ek lambi saans lo!", said Rajveer huskily.

Oh he wants her to relax? How the hell can she relax when he is this close to her? He knows it perfectly! He just likes to tease her! Ahh what a teaser he is!!

"A-ap p-please d-door hatiya na!", said Naina, rather stammered.

Smirking a little, Rajveer asked huskily, "kyun?"

Naina closed her eyes tightly. Why is he doing this? Gosh!! This man has the guts to ask her for the reason!

"Kyun ke", started explaining Naina, "kyun ke jab aap mere itne paas hote ho toh..."