Part 3

Giving her the file, Naina walks towards a shocked Rajveer. Taking her hand out in front of him, she announces,

"Hello Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat! Let me introduce myself. I am Advocate Naina Singh Aaluwalia, defence attorney! Mein aapka case ladna chahti hun, agar aapki ijaazat ho toh?"

Rajveer was shocked, he didn't know what to say or what to do. Should he accept her offer? Why did she hide so much from him? What could have been the reason behind her lies?

(Fast Rajveer-Naina music played in the background)

Without any emotions on his face. Rajveer shock Naina's hand. This gesture of Rajveer made Naina smile.

For few moments, she just stared at Rajveer smiling.

Her smile vanished when she felt her hand being tightened. Rajveer has gripped her hand so tight that she couldn't even move a muscle. He was not ready to leave her hand even after knowing that everyone was watching them. This gesture of Rajveer made Naina scared and breathless.

A scared Naina looked at his hand and then looked in his eyes. She got even more afraid when she saw nothing, but anger in his eyes. Yes, angry was evident in his eyes.

She knew the reason why he was behaving like this. She knew that she had hurt him with her lies. She knew that he will not leave her so quickly. She knew that she has to tell him the whole truth. She knows that she has to explain herself to him, there is no way out. There is no escape for her.

Scared of what her eyes might reveal, Naina immediately lowered her eyes. She is not ready to reveal anything, at least not yet. She has a much more important thing to do right now, that is to prove her Rajveer sir innocent. She knows that if she keeps looking into his eyes, he may read everything. He may read what's in her heart. He may find out what she has been hiding all these days.

However, this action of Naina didn't go so well with Rajveer. He knew the reason why she was avoiding his gaze. He knew that if she kept looking into his eyes, he will know everything that's in her heart. He knows that Naina is afraid to reveal anything, at least not now. However, he can tolerate anything, but he cannot tolerate when his Naina avoids looking him in the eyes directly.

Rajveer's anger increased by this action of Naina. He waited for few minutes that she might look at him in the eyes, but she was also Naina Singh Aaluwalia. She gave him a tough competition, she stayed in her position, with her eyes lowered. She was trying to free her hand from his grip, but, he was not ready to let her go. He was also Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, always up for challenges.

His patience was over when Naina still avoided making eyes contacts with him. To get her to look back into his eyes, he squeezed her hand so tightly that he could hear her moan with pain. It hurt Rajveer to core, hurting his Naina, but he had to. Today he had to be Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, not Rajveer. This action of Rajveer succeeded as Naina quickly looked into his eyes.

They locked eyes immediately. Rajveer could see the pain in her eyes, the pain of losing him. But, all he cared right now was his answers. He needed to get his answers right away.

Rajveer's thought: "Aise kyun naazre chura rahi ho Naina? Itna toh chupaya hai ab kya baki reh gayya hai chupane wala? Jawab do."

Naina's thought: "Please sir, abhi nahi..Abhi time sahi nahi hai..Sab log dekh rahe hain, please sir!"

Rajveer's thought: "I don't give a dam about others, Naina. All I care about is my answers right now. Mujhe mere jawab chahiye..Kyun itna kuch chupaya tumne mujhse? Kya bharoosa nahi tha mujhpe tumhe?"