Mr Harry Potter

**AUTHORS NOTE** SO i'd like to say that i am so very sorry that it has taken me so long to update. and that i hope i didn't loose all the fans for this story. and hopefully you enjoy the chapter! -J'lynn Ross

Dear Harry,

Months have gone by and things have changed, well sort of. He is still snarky, rude, and a complete arse, and i am still myself, bossy, nerdy, and full of doubt. But now i'm used to his snarkiness and get rude right back. also if i am being too bossy or have been reading for too long he will put me in my place.. but i guess he has always done that.

its exactly two weeks until Christmas and still nobody questions why I'm here. they all believe that I want to be a potions mistress and that for the first time in forever Snape is taking on an apprentice. which he kind of is, every tuesday and thursday evening we brew together. Starting off with simple stuff, whatever Madame Pomfrey needed, but now he's had me help make Veritaserum, Polyjuice Potion and Felix Felicis. Most potion masters and mistresses in the whole world cannot make Felix Felicis and he's letting me help him.

Lately i have been thinking about what I should get Severus for Christmas, I already have yours and The Weasleys gift's and Luna's, Minerva's and Aberforths. For the last month and a half Minerva has been openly dating Aberforth Dumbledore. Which in all honesty isnt much of a surprise. But every Wednesday Severus and I eat dinner in Minerva's office with her and Aberforth. I think i should just ask Minerva if I could go to Homemade to get him something. But i dont know. Should I? I know i swore i wouldn't tell you but i had to Harry. The first letter should reach you right before this one.. Love Always, Hermione.

I tied the letter on a barn owls leg and told it to take it to Harry Potter. "so you broke your promise?" his silky voice said from behind me. I jumped, startled. "I didn't hear you walk up" I say breathlessly. I stand up and turn around, instantly regretting it, because of how close he stood. "We made a deal! You said you wouldn't tell anyone besides Miss Weasley!" He yelled.

"It is just Harry! And besides he will understand! And he wont tell anybody! God damn Severus he is my friend! If I want to tell him something i can!" I yell and storm out of his room.

I walk to the lake and sit down fuming. "He thinks he can control everything i do," I said angrily. "Who thinks that?" A familiar voice asks. I jump up and turn around. "Harry!" I yell and wrap my arms around him. "what are you doing here?" I say excitedly. "I was going to see if you wanted me to escort you to get Snape a present." he says grinning. "Honestly its kind of repulsive, but since you're stuck with him I might as well be civil about the whole situation. And besides this just gave me a reason to come see my second favorite girl, well and my first favorite too." he finishes smirking.

We start walking toward the castle. "So am I your favorite or your second favorite?" I ask grinning. "Oh of course you're my favorite 'Mione you are the sister I wish I had." He says smiling slightly. I grin and hug him. "You'll always be my brother Harry." I whisper in his ear. "come on lets go talk to McGonagall and see if I can escort my two favorite girls to Hogsmeade.

After making sure it was okay Harry,Ginny and I walk to Hogsmeade.Once there we decide to stop at The Three Broomsticks for some Butterbeer. While drinking the wonderful drink, Hagrid walks in and sits down next to us. "I heard about yer situation 'Mione, and I don' support it, but i woul' like yer to know that i support yer no matter what" He says smiling. I smile up at him. "Thank you Hagrid. That is very sweet of you." I reply. "But we have to get going.. Gotta get my favorite half giant a Christmas gift" I say winking.

We walk outside and I look around. "I honestly have no idea on what to get him." I say to no one in particular. "How about you get him something potions related?" Ginny asks. "I guess we could look in the Apothecary.." I say doubtful. We walk inside and look around. I see a set of golden phial's that won't break if dropped and that magically say the name of the potion on them. I grab them and I grab a book called 'The Book of Rare Potions' (SORRY ABOUT THE NAME OF THE BOOK.. I HONESTLY SPENT LIKE TEN MINUTES TRYING TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING) I walk up to the counter and set them down. "Is that all Miss?" the shopkeeper asks. "Yes, sir." I say smiling. "That'll be 200 galleons." He says smirking. "Thats preposterous!" I say loudly. "These are both really rare items. 200 Galleons or get out." He says rudely. "Charge it to The Granger account at Gringotts." I say and grab the items and walk out. I walk into Zonkos and see a little miniature Dragon. I pick up a red one and think of how much Hagrid would love this. And even if he already has one he'd still be happy with another. "Are you really going to buy Hagrid that?" Harry asks. "yes. It'll be a little reminder of our first year. " I say smirking. Harry and Ginny burst out laughing.

I walk up to the counter and put the little guy down. The sign says it comes with a cage, and food for 5 months. "How much is this little guy?" I ask the shopkeeper. "It'll be 17 Galleons, two sickles and 7 knuts." I hand it to him and walk over to Ginny and Harry. "are you guys done?" I ask Smiling. "yeah, come on let's get back to the castle so we can eat dinner." Ginny says smiling. I shrink the gifts and hide them in my robes. We walk up to the castle laughing and joking.

Once inside the castle we see everyone heading to the Great Hall. We walk in and eat dinner. After a great meal I spend the rest of the day with my bestfriends, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

**AUTHORS NOTES*** Okay so i know its short but i havent updated in a while so i wanted to get it posted asap. Next chapter will be Christmas! Enjoy! -J'lynnRoss