The Burrow

**a/n so like i hate this story so far but i never give up on things so ill finish putting it on here.

I don't own anything besides the plot j.k. Rowling owns the characters and everything else.***

Chapter Four

The rest of the summer has passed with Ron ignoring me and Ginny telling me constantly that he will get over it. There is now only one day left till Ginny and I go back to Hogwarts.

Four days ago, when our Hogwarts letters came, inside was a note that said I was chosen to be Head Girl and there was also a red and gold Head Girl badge. Fred and George start cracking jokes about me being Head Girl right after.

Being Head Girl, I have to be early to the train. So we will leave around eight. I walk out back by the broom cupboard and see Ron walking out. I turn around to walk inside but Ron says something that I can barely hear. "What did you say Ronald?" I ask, turning around. "I, uh, just, I'm sorry I overreacted. I was a total git and I understand if you don't want to be friends with me," He said while looking at the ground. "You were a git, but I forgive you," I say, smiling. "So we're good 'Mione?" He asks. "Of course," I answer and hug him. We pull apart and walk upstairs to tell Ginny and Harry the good news.

That night Mrs. Weasley decides to throw us a leaving party and a celebration for me being Head girl.

I walk over to where Harry, Ginny and Ron are talking. "Are you excited for tomorrow?" Harry asks me. "Yes and no. It's going to be weird going back there because you guys won't be there and because of the war, but I'm excited to see all the professors and my friends again," I answer. "Don't deny it 'Mione. The main thing you miss is school work," Ron says jokingly. I smile and walk over to George.

Over the summer George and I have gotten closer. He's one of my bestfriends.

He was devastated when Emelia died just like Fred was when Angeline died. It killed me and Fred a little when we saw him wallow in despair but now he's starting to deal with it better.

We all know he's taken it pretty hard, but only I and Fred know how hard it is on him.

I smile softly at him and wrap my arms around him in a gentle hug. "You're gonna have to come visit me at Hogwarts. And write me everyday, okay?" I say, tearing up a bit. "I will, but not everyday. Maybe once or twice," he says, smiling. I smile knowing that out of everyone I knew, he will be the one I will write the most.

We hang out for a little while until Mrs. Weasley tells me and Ginny to go and get ready for sleep.

We walk upstairs and change. Ginny grins sheepishly at me before walking to Percy's old room to have a snogging session with Harry. I don't approve but I don't say anything either. I wait up for her and when she comes back, her hair's messy and her cheek are blushing. We talk about random things until we both drift off to sleep.

**A/N*** tell me what you think. :) ill try to update soon but I'm not sure when i can i start ged classes soon

Special thanks to my lovely beta bookwormandathlete. :)