Chapter 5

Logan's P.O.V.

I looked at my parents, then down to the letter, then my parents.

"Is this real am i really a angel vampire princess." I asked them still shocked about the information that I just found out.

"Yeah you are. You are the most powerful of both kinds." my father told me reassuringly.

"Are you guys vampire or angels too." I asked them.

Heading yo the frig getting some monster and a can of pineapple.

"No honey we're guardians. We protect the most powerful creatures in America. So far there is only two powerful spices right now that you and some one in Italy as far as I know" my mother told me. We stayed quite for a good five minutes until my dad speaks up.

" Well that was a lot of fun tonight." My dad said as he clapped his hands,

"But wait I have more questions like why does the king want to kill me and who's my father" I frantically yelled at them. Trying to stop them from going up stairs.

"And we'll answer all of your questions tomorrow morning and you don't have to go to school either. Now it's getting late and your mother and I are tired now let's all go to sleep ok" my dad told me as we walked up the stairs.

"Alright but tomorrow be ready for all my question ok"

"Alright goodnight honey" my mom said as they enter their room.

" Good night"

Authors note

Omg you guys 300 read!!

When I first started to right this I thought no one was gonna read it but 300. That's a big thing for me. Thank you for everyone that voted and everything else. As always vote,comment, fan,whatever. And point out any mistakes.:):) Long Live The Queen

P.S sorry about it being so short.