Chapter 4

Logan P.O.V:

As I entered the library I felt like I need to go back home. "You should go back home." A voice suggested. I looked around to see who was but there is no one else in library.

"Um who the hell are you?" I asked.

" You don't need to worry about that,but you should go back home because you should be the bigger person."

"Well let me stay here for a while a little bit to cool down okay?"

"Okay".

I started to read book about mythical creatures like vampires, werewolves,fairies,witches and other things. I was really fascinated about the vampire prince Alexander.

He sounded dreamy. In the book it says that vampire has a birthmark that their mate also has and when prince Alexander found his mate,she was taken at the age if two by some random people. She was half vampire half angel. she was destined to save the world or enslave it.

Who would kidnap the princes' mate. I feel so bad for him, now he'll never meet her and he has to find her by his 23rd birthday or he won't be the next king.

His brother Valentine will take over. Well that's not bad. As I went to go check the book out they said they didn't own it and they never heard or seen the book before.

  I started to walk back to the chair I was sitting on, I saw a guy sitting in my chair. " Um excuse me but I was sitting there" I said. "Well you should of never gotten up." he said.

I was so shocked that by what he said. How can some one be that rude. "Well you don't have to be so rude." I turn to walk away from him but he grabed my wrist before i got too far.

"Let me buy you some hot chocolate since I was so rude to you. He said.

We walked to Sally's cafe and we got our hot chocolate, we sit in the back and listen to the singer. "So whats your name beautiful" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Logan and yours." I ask him.

"Its Valentine" he said with a smirk

"So tell me about yourself Logan"

"Well i have one bother i lived all my life what about you."I asked

"Well i just moved here looking for my..."

 His phone started to ring " Hold on i have to take this its importan" 

" Hello"

" You found him"

"Where"

"Good ill be right there". He hung up the phone and looked at me.

" I'm sorry i have to go its really important I promise that ill make it up to you as soon as i can OK. Here give me your phone and ill give you mine as well swap numbers so we can continue this date" he said

"Alright and this is not a date" I said.

After we switched numbers I headed home and went straight to my room. I couldn't believe all the thing that have happened today like meeting Alex and Valentine, finding out that Ari is moving away to god knows where.

 "Logan can you come downstairs we need to tell you something important" My mother yelled from downstairs. I walk into the dinning room and find my mother and father sitting there with a sad look on there face. As I sat down my mom took a big breathe.

" Honey theres no easy way to tell you this but your father and i are-" My mother said

"Wait you guys aren't getting a divorce right" I asked scared that that they where.

"No of course not what your mother was trying to say was that your adopted well not,really we found you on our door step in the middle of the night with a note"My father said I let out a big sigh

"Wow" was all I could say.

"I'm sorry honey that we didn't tell you sooner" My mother said sincerely

"Its fine but do you sill have the note I would like to read it" I asked my father

" Sure honey let me go get it."

My father left my mother turns to me " Mom i have a question?"

" What is it Logan?"

 "Why didn't you guys turn me into the adoption agency instead of keeping me?"

"Well we did but when there was no missing child alert with your description we asked if we could keep you because since I couldn't have any children and they let us keep you after many months and a lot of paper work to fill out.

"Here it is and here you go Logan" my father handed me the note

" Thanks" I mumbled.

My dearest Logan,

I guess it has been 17 years and you are now reading this letter that I left you. I wanted you to know that I did love you and that I never wanted to give you away but I had too.I didn't want to risk your life for my fathers selfish reason.

There are something that you need to know before you come back to Ashland. And I know that your thinking why would I leave to a place I don't now and to see a women who gave me up. Well its your decision.

There's a locket that should be in the envelope to enter the kingdom you must were to show that you are royalty. The second thing is that you are half angle half vampire. I don't really know if sighs have been showing but you are and you are the most powerful out of both kinds.

The last thing that you need to know it that there are people looking for you trying to kill you especially my father the king. So watch out for who you trust.

But make sure that you don't revel your self to anybody else except the Maxwell you can really trust them, I even trust them with my life, when i was 17. Please be careful Logan.                                                                            ~Anabella

Valentine on the side ----->