The Lost Princess Chapter 1

2 years ago

Chapter 1: Logan

"C'mon Logan gonna be late!"Aharona yelled from her car. She's been my best friend since the second grade. "I'm coming , I'm coming gosh!" I yelled back at her. As I got in the car, I noticed something was different about her.

" Ari, are you okay?" I asked her "Yeah I'm fine."she said. I knew she was lying. As the day went by I didn't see Aharona that much. When I got home I see my brother was playing on the x-box.

"Mom!" I yelled " In the kitchen! " she yelled back."So how was school?" she asked " It was alright but some thing's up with Ari." I said

"Maybe she's on her period." She said. Gosh my mom makes everything so weird." Maybe. Hey I'm not gonna be here for dinner." I said

" Where are you going?" she asked "To the movies." "Well Ok." she said. I run upstairs and blast some music.

As I finished getting dressed ,I noticed the Aharona hasn't called or texted me all day something has to be wrong. I leave the house and start to walk to Aharona's. Why does it have to be cold in November.

As i was walking I feel some one following me I turn around to see no one there I turn back around and bump into someone. I look up to see the hottest guy in the world.

" Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I said

"It's Ok." he said

"Is there anything I can do like but you a new drink or something?" I asked him

"No it's okay." he said "Hey I know you, you go to my school." I said

"I do?"he asked "Yeah you do. Didn't you start today?" I asked him

"Yeah." "That's why we'll my name's Logan and again I'm so sorry about your drink." I said

"It's fine and my name's Alex and I hope to see you around soon." "Me too." I said.

I started to walk away but when turned around he was gone. As I walked to Ari's house I couldn't stop thinking about Alex.

His short brown hair those forest green eyes. I hope I see him soon. When I reached Ari's house no body was home not even the dog which is weird. Where are they?

 Logan on the side ------>