Fralalala.

Author’s Note

I decided to right this story because I wanted to share my insights and thoughts about the field of affection and enthusiasm. We're teens and I know lahat makakarelate dito, Sino ba naman sa panahon natin ngyon ang ayaw ng feeling ng inlove diba? So ayun enjoy and I hope I inspire you readers to read some more, and apply some of the learnings you may reflect from this story. So sit back and enjoy the story.. 

Prologue.

                Life is a constant cycle of changes, a series of do’s and don’ts, a struggle for reality and a battle for love. We all hopes for a fairy-tale like story, a prince/ princess who vows and lives beyond the thought of “HAPPY ENDING”. But was there a really happy ending? If I could be the author of my life I will write a happily ever after ending for me and the man who will kneel before me and ask me forever. Ambitious it seems right? But who knows? Dreams may come true right?  

                Lahat naman tayo naiinlove, pero bakit ganun kung sino pa yung di mo ineexpect na mamahalin mo dun ka pa maiinlove? Tadhana talaga nananadya. Kung sino yung nangako sayo na hindi ka sasaktan siya pa itong walanghiyang sasaktan ka. Love is a trial and error method that needs great appreciation to last. You don’t have to be the only one working about it, because if that will happen you’ll be the only one running after it.

--