EIGHT

My shirt was on the floor once again, my hair fanned out beneath me as Harry kissed my shoulder. I felt bubbly. I felt on fire. Like every part of my body was blushing all because of one kiss. He was teasing me. I don't think he knew but I sorta do with his teasing smirk.

His finger traced my bra straps, coming down to circle around my nipple underneath the lace fabric. I let out a gasp as he pressed a kiss to the middle of my chest. I arched my back to send him the message to take off my bra but he had an idea of his own. He continued to kiss down my stomach, my breathing slowing down as he hiked up my flower-printed skirt, my flower-printed underwear on full show. He giggles and I swear it's the cutest thing ever. "You're so cute." He says, kissing the skin above the hem of them.

"Take them off." I sigh, him looking up at me, that smirk still on his lips. I just wanna kiss it off.

"Hm, I don't know." I whimper as he spreads my legs apart, a glint in his eye as he looks down at my center. I feel my heart pound but I really don't care. I just want him. Need him. He hooked his finger around the center of my underwear, pulling it to the side as he eyed my private. "Baby, you're so wet. All for me." Oh man, if I wasn't blushing enough.

He used his other hand to keep my leg in place as he used a finger to slide up my slit, the coldness of his ring making me shiver. "Ariana," He warned, removing his finger and finally taking my underwear off. Finally.

I whimper once again as I spread my legs myself, a laugh coming from him as he kissed my hip. He started to leave a trail, from my hip to my inner thigh, from my thigh to....

I moan out, my back arching again as I reach for the sheets. He had put his mouth around my cIit. Oh my gosh, he was so good. He sucked on it, his name coming out of my mouth along with more whimpers as I tried to close my legs, the feeling way too strong. I've never been ate out before. He uses his hands to keep my legs down as he continues to suck, lick and lightly bite at my cIit. Instead of clinging on to the bedsheet, one hand was interlocked with Harry's while the other was pulling at his hair, his groans sending vibrations down to me, making me cry out.

I was so close, I felt sweat dripping down my forehead. "Ariana," he said in his raspy voice,"Are you close?"

"Harry, fuck." I let out, as well as my climax. I screamed and I could only hope no one heard it. I don't care, it felt so good. With one final tug on his hair, I relaxed, my breathing erratic. He looked up at me with his dark green eyes, his chin glistening. "Ariana...you just...squirted." He giggled, licking his lips.

♡ ♡ ♡

I laid in bed, looking out at the moonlight as I tried to fall asleep.

"I'm going all the way with Robbie. He doesn't know it yet." I sit up, looking over at my sister who was smiling in the moonlight. I shook my head.

"No! No. You should at least do it with someone....you kinda love." I say, thinking of Harry. Robbie was a jerk but I couldn't tell my sister that. I also couldn't tell her he almost had a baby on the way. It'd break her heart.

"Oh, listen at you. Trying to tell me what to do. Baby, you don't care about me."

"That's not true." I shook my head.

"Yes it is. Ever since you stopped being Daddy's girl, you've been acting stranger. Well get over it. He listens to me now." She said, rolling her eyes at me before flipping over.