FIVE

ariana's outfit for the performance!

THE BRIGHT light shown on us, my breathing became erratic as I looked out onto the crowd. "Relax, baby." Harry whispered in my ear as the music started, us dancing. I looked in his eyes the entire time, trying to remember what I've learned from him. My frame, the heartbeat, the lift.

We finished dancing, him telling me I did good in my ear, kissing me below it. We bowed at each side, smiling at the crowd. We then left, going back to his car. I sat in the backseat so I could change, him looking at me often in the rear-view mirror. "You did good. You looked very beautiful tonight." He smiled, me blushing and smiling back.

"Thank you, Harry. You looked very handsome tonight." and every night....

"Thanks, baby." He smirked, watching as I put on a shirt, trying to comb my hair back down to how it was.

As we got out of the car, I couldn't help but notice Harry's slow movements, his biceps flexing under his shirt as he slammed the door, coming over to the other side of the car, where I was. He looked down at me, about to say something when Niall ran up.

"It's Susan! She's not feeling well, Harry!" He yells before running in a direction, Harry and I following him.

We follow him to a cabin, opening the door to find Susan laying on the bed, whimpering as pillows were laid all around her. I frowned as people stood around her, not really helping. Harry instantly sat down next to her, hugging and cuddling her. He was such a gentleman.

"I'm here now, Susan. Harry's here. You're safe." He continued to use his words to soothe her as Niall spoke up.

"The guy had just a knife and a folding table, I tried to save her from the room, Harry. I tried." I bit my lip, a tear rolling on my cheeks as I looked at Susan,"I thought you said he was a real MD?" I asked him.

"I-" I didn't care to listen to him as I ran out the door, up the path and to my family's log cabin. I shook my daddy out of his sleep, wiping my tears away with the back of my hand. He slowly awoke, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Baby, you okay?" He asked as I shook my head,"Someone's in trouble, Daddy, can you come and fix it better?" I asked, grabbing the bag he used for emergencies. My dad was a doctor, after all. He hurriedly got up from the bed, slipping some shoes on and followed me back to Susan's cabin.

I watched as he helped her feel better, Harry taking responsibility over Susan as Susan began sweating, looking over to my dad. Harry grabbed my hand, rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand, to which made me squeeze his hand back.

♡ ♡ ♡

I was in Harry's cabin, alone with him, my heart racing as he took off his shirt and threw it across the room, it landing on the floor somewhere. "Sorry it's messy." He sighed, a hand going through his hair as he looked at me. I took a seat on one of the chairs while I gave him a dimpled smile,"You're fine."

He looked at me for a few minutes, about to turn off the record he was listening to when I stopped him, telling him to leave it on. "What's your real name, baby?" He asked. I fiddled with my hands before answering.

"Ariana."

"Ariana. Beautiful." He says, making me suck in a breath as his eyes never left mine. "You were very brave today, Ariana."

I shrugged, a faint smile on my lips as I thought back to what he said about me running to my dad every time something needed to be fixed. He was right. I explained to him as he shook his head.

"No, no. I was stupid. You did a very good favor for me. It's like you're not scared of anything." He says, coming closer to me as I stood, gasping as he said that. How could he? I was scared of everything.

"Anything? I'm scared of people judging me, people hating me, scared of the thoughts I have when you're around me..." I say, rambling as I widened my eyes to what I just said, Harry looking down at me curiously. A smirk took over his features as his eyes glanced down to my lips and then back up to my eyes. He leaned down, my eyes closing as I felt his breath on the top of my lip.

After what felt like forever, he finally kissed me, my hands going up to his hair, tugging him closer to me as he deepened the kiss. His tongue went into my mouth, the feeling exciting. I've never done such a thing before, so dirty, so good. I let out a quiet moan as he bit down my bottom lip, pulling away as his eyes searched my face for something. I looked at his hair, which my fingers were still in, his swollen pink lips that reminded me of the color of my bedsheets back at home. I smiled briefly before bringing him back down to me, kissing his soft lips once more as his hands came down to rest at my waist.

He pulled my shirt up a little to reveal my tan belly. He got down on his knees, looking up at me before pressing light kisses against my stomach. I giggled, using my finger to bring his face toward me, a smirk still evident on his face as he unbuttoned my jeans, pulling them down and me stepping out of them. I then decided to take off my shirt too, throwing it on the floor with my jeans.

Harry's eyes roamed my body once more, his hands coming up my legs to rest on my waist again. He stood up, a firm grip on my waist as he turned me so that my back was pressed up against his front.

"Ariana, do you trust me?" He asked, his raspy voice in my ear as my breathing slowed a little more, my hands coming up to rest around his neck like how we did at the dance earlier.

"I do, Harry."