TWO

I WAS in a box, looking out into the crowd as I silently cursed my dad and Louis

I WAS in a box, looking out into the crowd as I silently cursed my dad and Louis. "I'm going to cut the middle of the box!" He exclaimed to everyone, my eyes closing as I tried to think of anything better. "Hope you have insurance!" He joked, backing my bite my lip as I kept my eyes closed. My legs were all up in the one box, nothing in the other. They unchained the box, giving a drum sound as the audience clapped. They soon chained them back together, opening a latch on the side to let me slide my legs back in the other half of the box and then opened it to let me out.

Once I was out, a man holding a chicken in his arms was up at the mic while I had to stand beside him, fixing my skirt. "Here's for being a good sport!" I took the chicken from his arms, hurrying to go backstage as the audience laughed. I put the chicken back in the cage and left through the backdoor. I walked away from the building, watching my shoes as I thought about the boy from earlier. I was following a path, lights on either side as I looked up, hearing music come from a building. Suddenly, I spotted the boy from earlier, Niall, carrying three huge watermelons. I ran up to him, a smile on my face.

"Hi!" I said, making him jump as I held out my arms for him to put a watermelon in. "Where did you come from!?" He asked, his eyes widened.

"I took a walk."

"Go back." I frowned, trying to take a watermelon from him.

"Let me help,"

"No." I grabbed a watermelon anyway, Niall smirking at me. "I saw you dancing with Louis on the dancefloor." He laughed, humming a song as he danced with a watermelon, mocking me. I squinted my eyes at him as I gave him the stupid watermelon back and turned my back as the walk away from him.

He then yelled,"Can you keep a secret!?" I turned back around and stood in front of him,"Your parents would kill you." He shook his head, me grabbing the watermelon back from his hands,"Probably me, too. Come on." He said, going up some steps, me following him. We came up to a wooden door, music bumping from behind it.

Niall pushed his back into it, the doors opening quickly as he fell down, trying to catch the watermelons that were slipping out of his hand, which he did. I giggled and then looked up, around at the people dancing, grinding their hips onto others and putting their hands in places I would never be able to tell my dad. My mouth fell agape as I looked around. Dirty dancing is what they called it.

And as funny as it is, I wanted to know how to do it.

"Where'd they learn to dance like that?" I asked Niall, my cheeks probably looking flushed from the heat in the room."Where? Probably in the basements back home. You wanna try it?" He asked, my head quickly shaking no. Niall chuckled,"Follow me, baby." He then took off towards the crowd, me following behind him, still looking at the different types of dancing people were doing.

We finally sat down, looking towards the people dancing as I rubbed up and down my naked arms. "Can you imagine if people danced like this on the main dance floor? How much uproar it would bring?" He chuckled, "Mack would close the place down."

I looked towards the door, the mysterious boy in the doorway, beside the girl he danced with earlier. My heartbeat faster as I tried to look away and back to the others dancing, but no matter how hard I tried, they always found their way back up to them. I saw as people parted for them to go through, both standing in the middle of the dance floor now as they started dancing, my eyes never leaving them once again.

"That's my cousin, Harry Styles!" He said brightly, pointing over to them. Harry. Harry Styles. "He got me the job here." I nodded, still watching them dance before speaking.

"They look great together."

"I know. You would think they're a couple." He said. I glanced at him, putting my eyes back on the two. "They're not?"

"No. Just very good friends. Since we were kids." The song finally ended, everyone cheering. Then the next song came on. I watched as his hips grinding against her, then he pulled away, making his way through the crowd until he made his way over to us. My palms were sweaty and if my cheeks weren't flushed then, they are now.

"Niall," He said, his raspy voice making me suck in a breath as I watched him. He was sweaty, his hair slicked back, three buttons loose on his white button-up. He looked good. "What is she doing here?" He asked, looking towards me and then back to Niall.

"Harry, she's with me. She's with me." He repeated, both looking at me while I tried to form a sentence.

"I carried a watermelon." I said, pinching my wrist behind my back. Idiot. He then shrugged, turned his back and was off to dancing. "I'm such an idiot." I said softly to myself while I looked towards my feet. I then looked back towards the crowd, seeing the others form two sets of rows, Harry and his best friend dancing between them. I slightly moved my hips to the music, watching their moves and then looked up towards Harry, inhaling sharply when I caught his gaze, him coming towards me.

He put his finger in a "come here" motion, a smirk on his lips, grabbing my arm while I looked at Niall and then back to Harry who was pulling me on the dance floor.

He placed his hand on my shoulders,"Come down some." He said, trying matching his height with mine. He then moved his hips in a circular motion, telling me to. I tried to match his motions, looking towards everyone else in the room to see if they were doing it, too. "Watch me, look in my eyes." He said, turning my chin towards his green eyes. I bit my lip as I looked in his eyes, feeling slightly insecure because of the way he was staring at me. His dark green eyes coming down watching my hips. "Good." he commented, his hand coming to rest on my hip as he pulled me closer, matching my hip movements as a gasp left my lips. My heart was beating fast as ever as I watched him through my eyes.

"Now this way," He moved the other way, backing away from me, dropping his hand from my hip as I started to do what he told me, matching his movements. He started to come closer, his hips bucking up into mine as I let out a quiet whimper, he backed away again, bucking his hips up, telling me to do the same, which I did. His hand never left my hip this time, both of them coming around to hold me as I continued moving them. He smirked, my heart beating even faster because of his big hands, which were at the bottom of my bra through my shirt.

He moved even closer, his hips grinding into mine as I smirked back, putting my hands around his neck as he bent me down, placing a kiss on the base of my neck before pulling me up and dancing with me more. My hair moved all over the place and all I could think about was what if my dad saw me here, dirty dancing with Harry Styles. It felt good. The song was ending and we were still dancing, he then spun me around, my skirt flying around me as I moved my hips one more time, looking back up to see he was gone when everyone was cheering. I looked around for him over the tops of people's head, but I couldn't find him.