chapter 1: Lightning and Fire

A figure stood at the peek of a mountain bent over staring a flat valley. next to him a high flag had been planted. The flag was white, on it a large chinese dragon rested on a storm cloud and breathed lighting out of its mouth.

          The figure,brown skinned a boy, wore black and red shoes made to be light and agile, slim black pants, and a white hooded vest which was unzipped. Ontop of his head was a mane of wild mane of white hair that shot down to his lower back. His eyes where electric blue and seemed to flash like the sky during a lightning storm. A long tale covered in white scales twirled through a hole on the backside of his pants. Jutting out, and back through his white hair were two sleek, off white, antler like horns that each split i two at about halfway back.

          Another man stepped up next to the white hair boy. The black haired man was fitted with red and white armor. Larger, thicker, red horns shot through his short hair.    

          "You ready little dragon" the black haired dragon said in a chastizing tone.

          "Ok, look Sebastian" the white hair dragon replied, " first off, my name is Zekeseus, you will adress me as such, second i just turned 17 so you have no place to adress me as 'little', third we are dragons we are always ready for battle," Zekeseus smiled mischieviously "especially against those kittens."

          Sebastian smirked at the eager young dragon, "I know that you've fought against the tigers before but you know 'He' is supposed to be fighting with them today, are you prepared to meet another who carries the power of an element?"

          Zekeseus's face grew serious for a moment, then slow moved into a quiet smirk. "Seba, you dont know how long ive been waiting to meet an opponant who can stay concious in a fight against me for longer than two seconds. My only fear about meeting him in battle is that he lives up to my expectations."

          "im sure he will be a fine match for you, oh mighty dragon of the white lightning" Seba responded. "come on Zeke, the battle is about to begin."

              _   _

          Blood dances through the air as Zekeseus spins, leaps, and slashs with his white katana. All around him, dragons in white and red armor, all with tails and horns collide with tigers, warriors in orange and black armor. All have furry orange tails and black stripes. sticking out through there hair are black and orange pointy ears.

          Several tigers charged Zeke. He immediatly lept above them dodging there spears and swords. He then slashed downward towards the tigers with his blade, suddenly a wave of electrical energy shot out of the end of his katana,exploding into the ground obliterating the enemies below him. Zeke landed, an aura of electrical energy swirling around him. He began spinning, kicking, punching, and swinging his sword wildly; releasing an electrical burst with every move. Any warrior who attempted to get close enough to strike him was ripped to pieces by powerful streams of Zeke's lighting.

       Suddenly, about a thousand yards to his right a massive wave of flame engulfed twenty dragons, incinerating them. Seconds later another wall of flame arose from the same spot. without hesitation Zeke charged in the direction of the fire. He ducked and dogded slashs from tigers, eagerly searching for the source of the powerful flames. At last he found himslef face to face with the flame thrower himself.

      Before Zeke stood a tiger who looked to be about his age. the warrior wore orange pants with black flames embrodered on the legs. He wore a two red gloves, and a black sweat shirt unzipped to reveal his abs and pectorals. The tigers hair was cut so that it would hang directly infront of the warriors right eye. his ears and tail were identical to that of the other tigers except that they were white with black stripes instead of orange. The warriors only visible seemed to be glowing red

Zekeseus smiled broadly "You must be the tiger of the red flame"

The figure smirked, "Yes i suppose that is my title isnt it, however you may call me Lucius."

"Well, Lucius, you dont know how long ive been waiting to meet you on the battle field." Zeke replied.

      He then began to make a large slow arc throught the air with his arm, his middle and index finger exstended straight out. A mass of electrical energy began to form. It concentrated itself around his to extended fingers. Once he had finished his arc, electrical streams now bursting from his fingers, he paused and stared eagerly at Lucius. There mere intensity of the electricity Zeke had created cause his long hair and clothes to flap and jerk wildly.  Suddenly in one quick thrust Zeke directed his arm and fingers directly at Lucius. An enourmous stream of electicity shot directly at the tiger. Immediatly Lucius planted his left foot firmly, and swept through the air with his right foot, releasing an equaly enourmous wave of burning red flame.

      The two masses of energy collided, creating a monstrous explosion, followed by a shock wave that not every dragon and tiger, including Lucius and Zeke, off their feet. As the smoke cleared the two warriors rose to face each other.

     "Oh this is gonna be fun" Zeke mumbled to himself

     Zeke extended his right hand out, in a flash his hand was engulfed in a white mass of energy, streams of electricity sparked wildly out from it in every direction. He has to re-agusts his footing and raises his left hand just to compensate for the energy raging around his right hand. He raises his gaze anticipating Lucius's shaken gaze, but his eyes find the tiger standing calmly smirking with his arms crossed across his bare chest. Zeke becomes agitated at the relaxed nature of his opponant.

       "This will wipe that smup smile off your face", Zekeseus roared.

       "Bring it little dragon," Lucius crouches in anticipation of the Zekes coming charge.

       Enraged, Zeke explodes into a lightning fast sprint, charging toward Lucius with right hand still a swurling mass of energy. When Zeke was less than 20 yards from Lucius, Sebastian apeared in between them, his eyes wide.

        "Wait!" he yelled a Zeke, raising his arm as defense from the mass of electricity that was charging toward him.

         Zeke dug his electrified hand into the earth in a desprerate attempted to halt his charge. A torrent of stone and dust developed behind him.

         "Sebastian, what do you think your doing!" Zekeseus yelled "Do you realize if i hadnt bee about to stop i would have ripped you in two, I am in the middle if a battle!"

           Sebastation, clearly shaken up by narrowly evading death stutters, "I h-had to stop you, im sorry Zeke but an agreement has been made, a truce has been made," Sebastian paused trying to read Zekeseus's expression, "The war is over my friend, we have been ordered back home immediatly."

            For a moment Zekes face was in shock, "Bullshit, Seba this is not time for one of your jokes Seba, there is no way they've made a truce with the Tigers." Seba did not respond his face dead serious, Zekeseus's face grew furious, "i was about to entire the fight of my life the fight that ive been waitibg on my entire life, this war cannot be over! not yet!"

            Sebastion shot Zeke a condecending gaze, "Zeke, over the past five years this war as killed thousands of our men, you should be happy that at last we have peace! stop think of yourself for once, grow up!"

            Zeke was taken back by his friends chastism. He began to object again but eventually thought better of it. still sitting in a pile of rubble he peered around sebastion who stood in front of him, to see Lucius and the other remaining Tigers collecting their wounded and returning to their basecamp. Zeke sat for a second completly silent, Sebastion still stood arms folded in front of him. suddenly Zekeseus shot up, took one last look at the vanishing figure that was Lucius, turned, and began walking back to the dragon encampment, his long white mane of hair blowing behind him.