Tales of the Mighty Dragon of the White Lightining

Prologue

                                                                           - -

           In the beginning the Great Spirits created the Heavens the Earth and the Underworld. They then created seven races. They places the three greater races, Dragons, Tigers,and Tengu, in charge of the heavens, the equally strong Mermen were given the sea, the Demons were given domain over the underworld, and the remaining races were left to the earth.

           The Great Spirits gave the gifts of the five element to the greater races. One each, to the races of the heavens and the demons of the underworld. To the Dragons the great white lighting was given, to the Tigers the furious red element of flame was given, to the Tengu the mighty gray element of wind was given, to the Mermen the strong gentle element of water was given, and to the Demons the mighty element of earth was given. In each generation a child harboring the element of their race would be born to protect his or her people. The Great Spirits believing that they had created a harmonious world began there eternal slumber. 

           However the Demons grew jealous of the heavenly races who hade begun to think of themselves as divine. They wished the heavens, earth and underworld all for themselves. A grand Dark army was raised. and the demons attacked the earth and heavens. Thus the First Great war was raged.

            The Dragons, Tigers, and Tengu, put aside their differences to rid the world of the corrupt demon empire. Several lives were lost. after five years the Demon empire was all but destroyed. The races agreed to an uneasy peace treaty. At last there was peace in the heavens. However, no peace can last forever.