The hospital

OH SWEET JESUS! GUYS I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T WRITE IN SUCH A LONG TIME! :( I PROMISE I WON'T DO THAT AGAIN! :O

Well, this is chapter 11! Comment, vote, fan, and like! <3

thanks guys! :')

**************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 11

The Hospital

We were rushed into the hospital, until we saw the humongeous line up of people. I sighed, until the ambulance announced, "We need a room, stat!" 

A very nice lady came up to us, and told us, "Room five!"

We rushed to room five, and they put my mom on the hospital bed. They hooked up an IV to her, and the doctor made a small incision in her neck, so she can breathe.

"We're going to have to give her compressions," the doctor explained.

"Okay, do whatever you want! Just make her alive!" I bawled.

"Okay everybody!" he announced. He grabbed this object that looked like pancakes, and held the handles. He placed it to my mom's bare chest, and winced as he said, "All clear" and an electric shockwave shuffled through her.

"All clear," he said again as another shockwave shuffled through her. 

"All clear."

"All clear."

"All clear."

"All clear."

"All clear."

I don't know how many times it took, but knowing that my mom's heart still didn't start up again, brought me into a panick attack, and the last thing I heard was,

"All clear."

Andy's P.O.V:

I blasted Black Veil Brides through my room, until my dad disturbed me. 

"Son," he said while he winced at the loud music.

"Oh, sorry dad," I said while I turned down Sweet Blasphemy.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" he asked.

"Yeah yeah, of course. Sit down," I said while I slumped down onto my bed. He sat in front of me, and he sighed.

"Son, I got to tell you something," he said uneasily.

"What's up?"

"Son, I went to the doctor's yesterday, and..." he gulped.