The man

Hey guys! This is chapter 10... I hope you like it! Comment, vote, fan, and like! Tell me what you think!

**************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 10

The man

A tall, scary man lunged for my mother. She screeched as he grabbed her. My mouth hung open. I attempted to open the door, when everything went black...

Andy's P.O.V:

"Ma, i'm home!" I shouted while throwing my bag onto the couch. 

"How was school?" She asked, chopping garlic into tiny pieces. 

I grinned while I told my mom, "The girl we were talking about the other day, Brett, yeah well she owned Kristi."

"Oh, the girl you like?" She asked, looking up at me.

"Ma, I don't like her. Shut up." I said, an annoyed look plastered onto my face.

"I'm just teasing ya," She said while she looked back down to her cutting board and garlic. 

"What's for dinner?" I asked.

"What's for homework?" She asked.

I grunted, and spat, "Calculus and biology and I gotta shape up for gym! Oh, and also a bit of english..." 

"Okay, now I can answer your question. We are having crab caserole." She said with a brisk smile.

I narrowed my eyes, and sputtered, "What the fuck is that?" 

"Aye, no swearing in front of me. And, it's creamy noodles with some crab. Oh! And there's crab cakes. Tonight's crab night!" She said with a squeal.

I scowled, and spat, "I hate crab. But I gotta admit, crab cakes are delicious." I said with a smile at the end.

"Yes, now go finish your homework, and i'll call you when dinners ready." She said, while pouring the garlic bits into a frying pan, along with onion, and celery.

"Where's dad?" I asked while I walked casually over to my bag.

"Work," She said flatly.

"Didn't his work end about two hours ago?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Mmm, yeah, but he had to stay overtime." She said uncomfortably. A little too uncomfortably.

"M'kay..." I said while I swung my bag over my shoulder, making my way towards the stair case. I walked up the stairs and into my room. Black Veil Brides, 'All Your Hate' blasted out of my phone. I grimaced, but then remembered I changed the ringtone yesterday.

I picked it up... it was Blake. "Yep?" I answered.

"DUDE YO YOU GOTTA HELP ME WITH THIS STUPID ENGLISH! IT'S SO FUCKING HARD!" He screeched into the phone.

"Alright, alright, chill your beans. Here, let me see how hard it is." I said, mimicking a stupid voice. 

He breathed out, "Ah, thanks dude. I can always count on you."

"Yes, yes you can." I said with a bright smile.

Brett's P.O.V:

I woke up finding my mother lying on the interlocking bricks of our walkway before the steps. Cuts and bruises smothered her. Did I pass out? Of course I did. I had a panick attack.

I quickly got out of the car, and ran towards my mother. "Mom! Mom! Ma, are you okay?!" I shouted, shaking her. I rolled her over so she was lying on her back, and her eyes were open.

"Ma! Come on ma, stay with me here! Come on!" I grunted as I gave her CPR and compressions on her heart. She didn't move, she didn't flinch.

I screamed in horror as I cried over her body, "Ma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MA DON'T LEAVE ME! I AM SO SORRY, I WAS A BAD CHILD WHO BAD MOUTHED YOU EVEN THOUGH I NEW YOU HAD A PROBLEM! MA DON'T LEAVE ME HERE ALONE! MA DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT, STAY WITH ME MA!"

I continued to bawl my eyes out, "COME ON MA! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME! IF YOU LOVE ME, COME BACK. COME BACK MA, IF YOU LOVE ME." I looked at her face, she didn't move.

I cleared my throat, and coughed. "I love you, ma," I said while crashing my lips against her forehead. "Forever and ever, no matter how far away you are." I murmured. I released my lips, and took out my phone.

"911? Can I have an ambulance? My mother just, I think she just passed away."

Andy's P.O.V:

"Dude, this english is so easy! How down-syndrome are you?!" I shouted.

"No it ain't! Maybe for a mastermind like you! But not for a down-syndrome kid like me!" He joked. 

"Ah, shut up. I gotta go to the gym, see ya."

"Bye."

Click.

Brett's P.O.V:

The ambulance rushed here, and they put my mom on a stretcher. I held my mom's hand the whole time, and made my way into the ambulance. "Ma," I sobbed, "I'll never forget," I said, and burst out into tears.

One of the ambulance nurses told me, "Stra rondy, cad moya sa placka." 

"Um, sorry, I don't understand..." I said confused.

"Oh, sorry, I thought you were from my country. I said don't worry, she'll be fine." She insured me.

"I hope so," I said. Wait... but isn't she already dead?

"But isn't she already dead?" I asked.

"Well, erm, yes, but we will try to find anything to make her heart perk up and start working again." She said with a smile.

"Thank you," I said, tears rolling down my cheeks. "You know, we believed she had schizo, we were just about to go to the doctors when a man came and did something to her, I wasn't quite sure because I had a panick attack and passed out." I recited.

"Oh, well, I believe that man had probably raped her then beat her to death. You must have a lot on your plate right now... i'll crawl into the front while you stay here with your mother." She suggested.

"Alright," I said with brushing my mothers hand against my cheek. "Stay strong, ma." I said.

************************************************************************************************************

Okay guys! How did you like it? 

Stay tuned to find out if her mother will come back to life or not!

I dedictate this chapter to emilyheartred, because she is awesome and I hope this mad her sad, because I know she gets really sad and hates these types of things. >:D luv ya BBG! 

well, comment, vote, fan, and like! 

thank you to my readers, I love you guys so much! and a special thank you to my voters, my fans, and my likers! :D if that's even a word... O.o

check out my other 2 books, 'Fangs, a vampire love story' and 'You've changed, I moved on'.

Thanks guys! <3

xoxo redhearts111