I got some news

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't write yesterday... I wasn't in the mood. :/ I'm really upset and dissapointed right now... but i'm writing for you guys.

because I love you guys.

all of you.

enjoy! This is chapter 6... I hope you enjoy! Comment, vote and fan... tell me what you think!

***************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 6

News

I walked out of the t-shirt, happy and proud of it. Though i'm not sure why I was proud... but I was happy.  I would rub it in Andy's face that I got a new Black Veil Brides shirt. I love Andy. Both Andy's, but right now I am talking about Andy Carlton.

He is amazing, sexy as fuck, charming, adorable, hot, beautiful... he's EVERYTHING! But why was his friends doing that? Why are they being such dicks? 

I got into the car; the whole car ride was silent. I was to upset because of how Andy's fucked up nigger-ass bitchy friends were telling him to not like me. Honestly, this is fucking grade 12. Grow a fucking pair.

When my mom pulled up onto the drive way, I got out. I stomped inside, and went up to my room. I opened my laptop, and went onto Twitter. I typed in, 'Andy Biersack' in the search box, and it brought me to his profile.

I tweeted to him, "Andy, going to your concert in 2 weeks! I hope it's a kick ass show!" I pressed enter, and went to 'home.'

Different faggots who were following me tweeted shitty stuff. I didn't care what they tweeted, I only look at what any of the Black Veil Brides army has tweeted. Twitter was no fun when no body tweets anything fun. 

I took a picture of my new BVB shirt, and posted it on Twitter. I instantly got a bunch of likes from the losers that fan me. Ha-ha, Twitter made me laugh sometimes. Everybody is so obsessed with it, when I don't really give a fuck about it.

I logged off, and just searched up some Black Veil Brides pictures, facts, songs... ect.

Andy's P.O.V:

I'm starting to REALLY dread Brett. I hate that fucking annoying bitch... I hate her guts. I opened my eyes and realized how ugly she was, and how annoying and picky she was. 

My mom walked into my room without knocking. "Did ya finish your homework sweetie?"

"Did you knock?" I spat, looking up at her. I was lying, stomach flat on my bed. 

"Maybe I would go back outside and knock again if you refraised that a little nicer." She argued.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Ugh, fine. Mom, can you please knock?" I said in a little girl voice, though it was hard because my voice is so deep.

"Yes I may." She chirped. She got out of the room, and knocked on the door. I rolled my eyes, and muttered, "Come in."