i miss you.

BeastBoy's POV

It's been a while since me and Rae have talked now... I miss her. ashes always in her room, I worry about her. It's almost like I haven't seen her face in like... 2 WEEKS! Ok maybe I'm exaggerating, but still.

"Raven...?" I say.

"Beast Boy! I love you!" She says greeting me with a but hug.

"Raven...? Are you... ok?" I ask suspiciously.

"Yeah! Why wouldn't I be?!" She exclaims.

A few minutes later, she leans in to kiss me.

"TITANS WAKE UP!" Robin says.

"Aww! Just a little longer! Please Robin?!" I turn into a dog and give him the eyes.

"... No." Is all he said.

"Gahhhhhh!" I say going back to my room.

I then turn around to feel someone staring at me. It was just Starfire though. Gee, I'm really worried about Raven.

I know what I should do! I should write her a note!

'Hey Rae,

Where have you been? I miss you. It's been like, like a- A MONTH!

Well sorry to bother you....

--BB'

I'm so nervous, but there's no reason to be.

I go to her door and as I was about to slid it under her door, she opened it, making me jump.

"Have t seen you in a while," Is all that came out.

"Heh...." She said and then left.

"Wait! I miss you...." I said so softly she didn't even hear it.

~*~

Beast Boy's POV

I pace back and forth in my room. This is going too far for me. I should really move on. Why not try Terra again? NO! She practically hates me now... but then again, there was... boys night out....

I'm just gonna have to wing it. I don't want to hurt anyone, especially Raven. I think she wants me to move on anyways, she acts so different around me now anyways. Yeah, that's what I'll do! I'll just go out tomorrow.... maybe with Cyborg and Robin, and we could just have fun.... yeah.... fun.