Hesitating

Beast Boy's POV

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

It's been a few days since I told Cyborg. I don't know of he's told anyone yet or not. If he did, he better watch his robotic back!

I think Robin's been getting very suspicious about everything too. Should I just ask Raven out? Or should I wait? I don't know what to do anymore!

~~~hours later~~~

I was in the living area when Cy came in.

"Hey BB," he said happily.

"Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Uh, yea."

"Should I, uh, ask Raven out on a date?" My voice cracked at the end.

"YEA!" he yelled and Starfire came in.

"Hello Cyborg and Beast Boy," she had a smile on her face like usual.

"Hey," I said. She looked at me.

"Are you ok Beast Boy? You look nervous," She asks.

"Oh he's just nervous because he's gonna ask Raven out on a date!" Cy answers for me.

"Oh my!" She smiles widely. "When?"

"Hopefully soon," Cyborg mumbles to Starfire.

"You should do it now BB," He says.

"Yes you should!" Star also says.

"Fine... I'll do it now...." Honestly I'm very nervous.

I get up and walk out into the hallway to where all the rooms are. I walk with my legs shaking a bit to Raven's door. As I hesitate to knock Cyborg and Starfire appear behind me.

"Aaaah! Don't do that!" I say startled.

"Well, are you gonna do it?" Cyborg says. Starfire on the other hand just stares at me and so does Cy.

"Yea...." Robin appears.

"Hey guys.... what are you doing?" He looks at me.

"Beast Boy is about to ask Raven out on a date!" Starfire says cheerfully.

"Whoa. Go ahead!" Robin watches with them.

Once more I hesitate to knock, but I manage to. After I knock there's a little silence. As I was about to knock again, the door opens leaving me falling onto the floor. Robin and the others laugh a bit and I get up. Raven stands there smirking.

"Well go ahead," Robin says.

"I can't with you guys staring at me!"

"Fine we'll leave you two by yourselves," Cyborg says smiling.

There's another silence, but Raven speaks up.

"So... why are you at my door?"

"Oh, yea. I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me? I mean it's cool if you don't I was just, you know...." I hesitate the whole time.

"Yes," that's all she says and then we just stand there staring at each other.

I hug her and go back to the living area. The rest of the Titans were sitting on the couch. As they hear my footsteps, they turn around.

Robin was the first one to speak up.

"So?"

"She said yes," I say blushing.

"YAY!" they all yell.

"Don't make that big of a deal out of it...." is all I could say.

///////////////////////////////////// Well! Hello there.... every unicorn. How're you? I'm great!Thanks for asking! ^-^ I'm kidding. but yea, Thank you EVERYONE for reading this. Almost 100 reads! I'm very happy! I will try and update as much as I can.

Well, yea! That's all. Love you! Bye.