Date Night.

Raven's POV
""""""""""""""

As I was reading a book, someone knocked on my door.

"Hello, Raven?" It was Starfire.

"Uh... come in?" I didn't know what to say after everything. I didn't want to say no because she has helped me a lot, but yet, I wasn't sure I wanted to say yes.

She walked in my room and had a whole lot of boxes. This better not be what I think it is. Nail polish.

I raised an eyebrow waiting for an answer. She set the boxes down and started humming while she was taking everything out. I was pretty lucky it wasn't nail polish, but it was something worse. Make up. She looked up and smiled at me.

"Are you ready to beautiful?!" She was so cheerful I had to say yes.

"I guess...."

"Glorious!" She said about to apply some eyeshadow.

----after all the make up stuff cause I'm just awesome like that.... yea, awesome----

Starfire's POV
"""""""""""""""

It was a few hours after we finished, and I could not help but notice how BEAUTIFUL she looked!

"You look beautiful, Raven!"

"Really...?" She asked.

"Yes really!" I say.

She smiled.

"Oh! It is almost time for your date!" I say remembering.

"You're right... it is," She says.

"Well, you shall get into your dress now!"

"Ok," She says as I pick up all the make up and leave her room.

Raven's POV
""""""""""""""

Right when I finished getting ready, I was about sit down and read a book, but once more someone knocked in my door.

"Rae? You ready?" It was Beast Boy.

"Uh, yea," I say getting up. I opened the door and Beast Boy was all dressed up. He looked adorable I will admit.

"Oh uh, this is for you...." He said handing me a rose.

I blushed. "T-Thanks," I say giving him a hug.

We head out and he asked me what we wanted to do. I said "Whatever is fine he chose a movie.

We paid for our tickets and sat down in the back row. He put his arm around me and then the movie started.

----movie is over.... don't hate.... I'm a lazy ass person sometimes.... ok maybe a lot----

We got up and went outside of the theatre.

"That movie was... good I guess," I say looking at the ground the up at him.

"I agree," He says.

He looks in my eyes and I can't help but look back into his. We both lean in a bit and then closer and closer. Our lips smash together. It seemed like a dream, even though it has happened before. The kiss ends and we go back to the tower both blushing and smiling. Neither one of us said a word. since it was about 10:00 PM we both say good night and go to our rooms.

When I went into my room, Starfire was in there. She scared me a bit.

"Uh... hello, Star?" I'm really confused right now.

"I was just waiting for my friend to get back from her date," she said smiling.

"Well, I had a great time... you can go now," I levitate her out of my room and close the door. I get out of the dress and into some PJs. I try really hard to get all the make up off. I go to my bed and go to sleep.