Q&A

Welcome to Q&A chapter. Whoopie!

*applauds*

Let's just get this over with. Our first question is from Kiara-Not-Spearson . They asked "do you plan to make a second book?"

Hmm I'm not sure really. I mean I want to but don't want to. I want to because I like writing these and don't want to because I don't know if I will have time in the future. If you guys want a sequel comment below then!

Next question is from Purplerainbowblue . They asked "what year/months were the twine born?"

Elsa: November 21,2014

Jack: wait I thought it was November 27?

Elsa: no that's Elisa

Jack: really!?

Elsa face palm and smiled at the camera.

Jack: I swear I think your wrong.

Moving on!!! Next question! cutieskate thxs for the spam. She asked everyone a question. She also asked if I will be making a sequel. Like I said I'm not sure yet but if you want then comment!

Elsa your up! This is from the same girl. "If you never met Jack and you had a chance to go back to hiccup, would you go back to him?"

Elsa: hmm I'm not sure. I think I would or I might move on. Hope that answers your question. *smiles*

Jack: either way we will meet.

Hiccup: how would you know?

Jack: it's meant to be unlike you and Elsa, you dirty littl-

OKAY MOVING ON! Next is Jack! This one is from the same girl. "How many kids do you want?"

Jack: ohh....let's see I want like 10 but Elsa says she isn't gonna give birth to that many and her area would be not working or something like that.

Hiccup: god you can't even take care of twins!

Jack: hey they look alike! I can't tell the difference and it's hard to take care of them. They always want mommy! Why don't they love their daddy!!

Eugene: probably because you work and come home when they are asleep.

Jack: I have off days! I should become a house wife then.

Hiccup: good luck with that.

Another one for Jack! "Would you go gay for Eugene or Bunny?"

Bunny: please say Eugene

Eugene: that mean I'm more popular with people. *wink*

Bunny: you want Jack to be in love with you.

Eugene: oh it's Jack. Never mind then. Pick bunny he's hotter

Jack: I think I dig both.

Eugene and bunny: kill me

Jack: hey you should be thankful!

Hiccup: Jack pick one

Jack: it didn't say in the question