Chapter 25

2 days until the wedding and Jack and Elsa won't be together

Elsa POV

I was trying to sleep peacefully BUT SOMEONE SPAMMING MY PHONE. I look at who's texting me and see the contact name "loser don't respond". Well it says don't respond. Back to sl-

Phone: *ringtone*

Now he's calling me. Ignore. Well I can't sleep so why not eat. Mom went to work and Anna went out with her friends. So I'm home with Olaf and marshmallow. That reminds where are they.

I scream there name running around the house. I look around the house and couldn't find them. I walk by the living room window and see two white dog playing with a guy.......wait......THOSE ARE MY DOGS. I look at the man there playing with.

The man had white hair, wearing sunglasses, has a nice jaw line. I kept starting at him and I didn't notice he was looking back. The man waved at me BUT WHO IS HE. WHY DOES HE LOOK FAMILIAR. the man pointed at his phone and pointed at me. That's it I'm not standing here all day.

I walk outside my house and walk to the man.

Me: excuse me sir you have my dogs

Man: I know I think they remember me

Me: excuse me

Man: hey Elsa stop acting so formal to me. I'm your fiancé not a rich man And AWW your still wearing my sweater. Did you miss me that much

Wait this is Jack WHAT THE HECK. WE WEREN'T SUPPOSE TO SEE EACH OTHER.

Me: Jack you know we are not suppose to see each other right

Jack: I know that's why I sneak out to see you. Now how did you like the magazine.

Me: I threw it away and please lea-

Before I could finish my sentence there were police sirens coming this way. Why? No clue.

Jack: shoot they caught me. Well I see you tomorrow or the wedding. Bye love

Jack kiss me on the cheek and ran off with Olaf and marshmallow trailing behind. Wait Jack kiss my cheek. Now it feels hot. Gosh such a hot da- wait DID MY DOGS- oh gosh now I gotta run. I called Olaf and marshmallow but they kept barking and running to Jack. Can my life get any worse.

: Miss Elsa please stop running, we will get your dog just go back inside the house.

I turn to see the police already in front of me. I guess I'll go back inside the house. I turn around and ran inside my house. Now what to do.

Jack POV

Yes I did sneak out of my house but to see Chloe and I was walking by Elsa house and saw her dogs outside, so why not play with them. Then Elsa came out to yell at me. And the cops ruin our moment. My dad must of called them cause I wasn't at home oh well.

Before I ran I wanted to give Elsa a kiss AND I DID BUT IN THE WRONG SPOT BUT I KISS ELSA. And now the cops and her dogs are chasing me. Dang it. I kept running trying to find a way out of this mess. I ran inside an alleyway and hid. The police drove past me and I think the dogs are with Elsa.

Ah Elsa she kept my sweater. Cute. When everything was clear I went to Starbucks cause like why not and Starbucks is life. #typicalwhitegirlproblems

I sat down in a booth and went to my phone. I went to my contact list.

Contacts