Chapter 44

Elsa POV

Sleeping peacefully...until a ray of light hit my face. I slowly open my eyes to see nobody in my room. The curtains is open. Wait MY ROOM?? I stood up abruptly and open my phone to see 11:45 and see 32 miss calls and 1023 texts. Guess from who? Yup Jack.

I remember I was on a rooftop with Jack. Ah..best night ever but why am I here. Did Jack take me home. Why did you fall asleep Elsa? Oh wait today is the day. Is that why Jack is calling me and texting me?

I open my texts. I'm gonna need to change his name later.

(don't respond)

Good morning beautiful 😘❤️
Princess still asleep??
Princess wake up!!!!
Today is gonna be a big day
My queen!!! Wake upp☹️☹️
Elsa!!!!
I'll pick you up at 12:30
I took you home if your wondering!
Don't worry nothing happen😉
Elsaaaaaaaaaa

The rest was Elsa or wake up or almost here. I might as well get ready. TIME SKIP AUTHOR!!!!!

Time skip

I got dressed into something comfy and looked at the time. It's 12:55....is he late? I walked downstairs and open my phone. I changed Jack contact name to something cute. Kids we don't walk while on our phone. While I was walking I tripped and fell face to floor. I didn't see Olaf. BUT GUESS WHO SAW ME!!

Oh I am sooo embarrass. Yes my whole family is there with a guest. An important guest.

Anna: oh Elsa! Stop kissing the floor!! Your husband is here!!

I get up and clean my invisible dust and looked at everyone with a big smile.

Me: I wasn't kissing the floor. I tripped because of Olaf

Mom: I'm sorry Jack. Elsa is always like this.

Anna: putting the blame on innocent people

I really don't know what to say. I mean I kind of do that but it's their fault. Right now I'm just standing here while everyone is talking and laughing. I'm hungry.

Me: mom where is my breakfast

Mom: sweetie, your an adult now and you're still living with your parents.

It felt like an arrow just stab me. First I fall on my face, then my mom is embarrassing me in front of him. He's laughing. Aw his laugh is so cute!

Me: I'll go make my own breakfast

I went into the kitchen and got me cereal. Too lazy for a perfect breakfast. I ate in the kitchen while scrolling through my phone. In the living room, I hear giggles. Time for me to eavesdrop.

Mom: this is Elsa when she was 6 year old.

Anna: HAHAA SHE PEED HER PANT IN THAT PICTURE

Jack: how adorable and at 6?!?

Mom: she was such a baby