XXV: beg for mercy

PERHAPS IT was due to a time of crisis

PERHAPS IT was due to a time of crisis. Or maybe even because we were all alone together. Our minds had warped into a survival only mode and we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. I wondered if there were security cameras present and I apologized in advance for the porn they were about to watch. I couldn't concentrate and my mind had gone so dizzy, but at the same time, everything was sharper than every. I could feel everything and every instinct was on fire. His stubble brushed against my neck as his lips trailed further. His lips trailed the length of my neck. I breathed heavily as his hands slid under my shirt. I gasped as he quickly pulled it over my head and tossed it aside. I felt bare now, not having time to process my nudity when his lips came crashing down on mine once again.

        We melded like an ocean and its waves. Everything felt like it was created to be perfect like this.

        I gasped when his face ran lower and down my stomach to my thighs. I couldn't hold myself together and instead, I grabbed his arm and pulled him up to face me.

        "You're so beautiful." He whispered, breathing heavily as he hungrily kissed me. I wondered how long this would last, how long we would be allowed to remain in this underground paradise before having to be pulled back up to earth and face reality. We were like two dogs who couldn't get enough of each other.

His hands trailed further down my body until they hit the spot between my legs. I moaned at his touch. It felt too good to be true. His hand was replaced by his mouth as he kissed me some more.

        After a couple hours, we were parched, searching the kitchen for some water. There was a bookshelf in the kitchen and in solitude, this place would've still been an adventure. Books were a way to relive life as someone else and if I could climb Mount Everest from the comfort of my couch, I would.

Hey! It's me, the author! I wrote this story back in 2020 and haven't looked back at it since, I apologize that it's incomplete, but I'll probably go back to it eventually to complete it. In the meantime, what do you think will happen next?

What are your thoughts so far?

I apologize for the delay; schools always made me too busy and I can't really control that. But hopefully I'll be done with school soon and can focus more on my writing!

Thanks for your patience! 🤍