They Are Here.

"Well you know what, you can get out and never come back. You're fired," my boss was in my face. I'm fired? I just talk back to him and I have an attitude problem, lets be honest but really?

I smirked, I had to keep my cool because having an ex as a boss really messes things up. Originally, he asked me to come up here just to be with him more since we met online. He gave me a job and a place to live, which was what i needed when my parents died... Well a months ago we broke up and now i have no where to go and he kicked me out, asshole.

And now he is out to get me, which is wonderful. I guess I really do need a different job..

"Thanks for the opportunity." I then smile as sweetly as i could as i turn and head out of the office to the door. I give my hips a bigger sway to them just as a treat for him making me leave. I head already had my things in my hands so there would be no awkward confrontations by going back to my desk. I knew this was going to happen some time.

I headed out side and to my car. I pull my keys out from my pocket but i ended up dropping them in the fresh snow that has just fallen. i sighed and bent down to pick them up. I snatched them up and then straightened myself and adjusted my big coat. I then see a black figure, a person just walking around the parking lot then stop and look in my direction. Then it shot off quicker then i could blink. I stay in that position, i was in defense mode. What the hell was that i thought...

Recently, there has been kidnapping of adults lately, as silly as that sounds. And let me tell you, that next victim will not be me. I continue to look around and very cautiously walk to my car. I push the button once so only the driver door unlocks as i look behind me one more time. The sun just went down so there was some light, but not much. I sigh again, i need to calm down. I get in my car and get it started, i double make sure that my doors are all locked. i checked like twice.

i push in the clutch and pull my car into reverse. i turned behind me to see how far the other cars were from me and i then see the black figure again, except it is standing right behind my car. The person was in black and had a huge trench coat on with the hood up. i hold the clutch in and the break, no way was this happening. I keep my car in gear just in case i have to take off, the person was not going to move. I look forward for a second to grab my phone and then i turn back, the figure was gone. I have had enough now. I back out quickly and then slam my car into first. My tires spawn on the snow as i then launched away from the building.

I slam the car into second as i started to panic a little when i saw two more figures standing on the side of the highway i was about to get on. They were both dressed the same as the one in the parking lot, trench coats, black pants and hoods up.

"What the fuck.." i starred at the figure as i drove by, as they obviously watched me since their heads turned following my car. Maybe its kids, maybe they just wanted a ride, it will be okay i thought to myself, trying to be reassuring. already in 5th gear, i was hauling ass down the high way. i just had a long day and wanted to be home already.

----------

New story,,, let me know what you think so far (: