Chapter 12: What happened to Andi?

Dimitri's POV

Today is the first day of the second semester which means my mission needs to be in progress. I only have 4 months to do this, Maybe even less with the way my uncle is acting. But where do I begin? I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door. I made my room look like any other dorm in the academy. It was Luke.

"What do you want?"

"Andi told me what you did yesterday. What's you problem?"

"Hey! She's the one that kissed me first!" I said putting my hands up in defense and then smirked. He looked so pissed. He is so fun to mess with. "All I wanted to do was say sorry." I added.

"That doesn't mean that you need to sprain her other wrist."

"I didn't sprain her other wrist."

"But you could've. Leave Andi alone."

"You see I can't do that."

"And why not?"

"Because she is so fun to mess with, just like you."

"You better watch your back. Me, Andi, Jessie, Ethan and Emily know what you did the other day. You're lucky you didn't get suspended for hurting her."

"No you're lucky all I did was sprain her wrist."

"I hate you, you know that right?"

"That's fine. You aren't my favorite person either. Andi is." I said smirking. He was turning red and clutching his knuckles. "You better walk away before this gets ugly." I added and with that, he stormed out. I thought about our conversation, and I got it! Part 1 of my perfect plan begins now...I told Ethan and Emily to meet me in my dorm. When they knocked, I let them in.

"This better be good," Emily said.

"Look, I know we got off on the wrong foot and I wanted to let you guys know that I am a really cool guy."

"Yeah...right." Ethan said.

"I am. I'm going to be your guys' Guardian for the rest of the semester and I think that we shouldn't spend it hating each other. I mean, how are we gonna get to the top of the board if you guys won't even talk to me."

"Nothing you can say or do right now can change our mind about you."

"You want a bet?" I asked then I used my magic to make Ruby appear in the room. She was laughing when she appeared.

"Wait, what the-ETHAN! EMILY!"

"RUBY!" They said and then they all hugged.

"Wait, how are you even-" Emily said and then they realized how it all happened. "You...you... you have magic!" she added.

"That's right."

"That's how you hurt Andi, it's not because you're strong. It's because you have magic!" Ethan said.

"Hey, I'm strong. I got to the Gym all the time. I would shut your mouth kid before I-"

"Who the hell are you?" Ruby said

"They're guardian, you're replacement. I'm Dimitri, nice to meet you." I said putting my hand out but she just stared at me. "Feisty, I like it." I added smirking.

"In your dreams you idiot."

"Now kids, say goodbye to Ruby. And Ruby, say hello to Siberia." I said smirking.

"Wait what?!!" The three of them yelled before I flashed her out.

"Where is she?!!" Emily yelled.