Chapter 2: See you again...

Andi's POV

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Congratulations Cruz."

"Thanks, we worked hard and I can't believe that-"

"Not about being at the top of the board."

"Congratulations. You got what you wanted."

"What do you mean?"

"I got expelled from the Academy."

"WHAT? Why? I mean I know why, but that's not what I wanted. I wanted you to be at the bottom of the board, not be expelled."

"Well, me taking tree sap and putting the lives of MANY witches and wizards, probably put it up there."

"No."

"What do you mean no?"

"No. There has to be a way to make you stay!"

"Save it. I don't think there is."

"I will find one. I'll make sure we all do."

"Just don't. You need to focus with your team."

"I will do whatever it takes to get you back. I'm not giving up on you. I hate you for everything that you've done, but mark my words. Without you, I would never have pushed myself to the highest. And plus, I need another semester against you guys, but without all of the cheating and magic. Maddie Van Pelt. Search it."

"Why can't you just tell me about her?"

"She was the worst girl at Iridium HIgh, my old high school. She was just the worst! Her and her friends did whatever it took to make sure Emma and I won't live a happy life. They did everything they could to bring me and Emma down. But, later she changed and now, we're not like how we were before. If she could change, I believe you can too."

"I told you. You don't need-"

"Yeah, I don't need to but I want to."

"I told you not to. But if you want to waste your time on me. That's your fault."

"It won't be a waste of time. You'll see. I'll get you back and you will thank me forever."

"We'll see about that."

"Ruby, your ride is here." Cameron said knocking the door and peeking his head in.

"I gotta go. Here." she said throwing something at me.

"What is this?"

"It's a phone, duh."

"This is a weird-"

"I know. It's the only way you can contact me. I won't be in the Human world and students aren't allowed to call people from outside of the academy."

"What? Yeah we-Oh. I get it. Sure, I will."

"And there may be some things on there that could help you. I worked on it when everyone was at the fair."

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it. Seriously, don't tell anyone I helped you." she said before laughing and I did too.

"And Andi," she said. "I'll be waiting for your call. I believe in you." she added then I smiled and she left with Cameron.