Chapter Six - A New Beginning

Shiloh's POV:

It was cold and dark my body ached. Where was I? I tried standing up but realized my body was lying on an old gurney with my wrist bound to the sides of the bed rails. The last thing I remember was Aaron, Zak, and I splitting up in search for Nick. Then I heard someone behind me and something collided with the back of my head. I looked around the room and could vaguely see my surroundings. My head was throbbing, the room was spinning, and I was scared. I tried yelling for Zak or someone but all that came out was a muffled cry, duct tape was placed across my mouth. Please someone help me. Zak I need you.

Aaron's POV:

Everyone is missing. I have no idea where I'm going. My equipment just failed on me so I can't communicate with anyone. What's going on?

Zak's POV:

Where the hell is my crew?

"Shiloh? Aaron? Nick?" I called out as loud as I could, "Where are you guys?"

I hope everyone is doing fine. All of my equipment died. God damn it! I know that I was walking down a hall I felt the cold stone walls on my finger tips. Somehow ended up in the underground tunnels. All I heard were my feet tapping on the pavement with each step that I took. What seemed like hours passing by, I finally found the operating room where the doctors would pull out the patient's teeth. My hands were extended outwards and found the chair. That's when I heard a little girl's voice.

"Hurry...," She whispered, "He has her."

I was astonished by how clear it was I wish my digital recorder was working, "Who has who?"

The voice took a longer time responding.

"Who has her? Who is her?" I listened carefully.

"...he has...Shiloh."

Once I heard Shiloh's name all my senses came to life, "Who has Shiloh?"

"...going...to...kill...her."

I darted out of the room running. I'm so stupid I shouldn't have left her alone. I'm coming Shiloh hold on.

Aaron's POV:

I came upon two big double doors. I tried pushing them open but wouldn't budge. I was sweating it was boiling hot and we were in the middle of January. All my hairs on my arm stood up as I sensed someone. Listening carefully I could hear footsteps down at the end of the hall. My body stiffened and something was telling me not to move or make any sudden noise.

"Careful....he is...coming."

I jumped because I heard a male whisper, "Who are you?" I whispered.

"...patient..."

I was amazed, "You were a patient here?"

"...shh...he is going to get...you."

My legs began to shake. I was scared and all I wanted to do was run. All I wanted to do was find my friends.

Shiloh's POV:

My wrists were bleeding from where I tried to pull at them making my skin raw. Tears started spilling out of the corner of my eyes. I was so scared. Why did this demon want me? I just want my life to go back to how it was before. All that I could keep thinking was where is Zak and my friends? I couldn't stop my body from trembling. Please someone help me.

Aaron's POV:

I ran into a random room. The smell instantly flooded my nose. It smelled of metallic rust. It made me sick I instantly pulled my shirt up to cover my nose. I looked around the room to take in more details. I noticed a door with light illuminating from underneath. I walked over and to my surprise it was unlocked. Carefully I peeked in and my eyes widen when I saw a familiar person on a gurney.