Jinx

"Yup" alex replies with a smile. Marsh smirks then starts walking over to where she stood. Alex' attention shifted from the locket onto marsh, marsh now very few feet away from her stops and asks " what you looking at?"  "U-um nothing special, just this locket" Alex replies "cool" Marsh says, "you like it?" "Yeah... it's just, i dunno. What's that word?"

"unique?" Alex and Marsh say at the same time. Marsh shrugs "yeah, it kinda is" alex smiles, marsh smiles back.

"You both make a lovely couple" the old lady says. Alex eyes widen and so do marsh' and they both say at the same "we're not a couple" then marsh smirks and says "the rain has subsided, later alex". He walks out of the store with hands in his pockets. Alex stares as he leaves, then looks away and back at the locket, she smiles to the old lady and says goodbye, she gets out of the store and walks down slowly.

She gets home and sighs, then shouts "i'm back!" But she gets no answer, she sighs again, and heads to the kitchen. She puts the bag down on the counter and goes to her room, she sees a note on her bed which read
                            To the troll
Sorry, had to run to the store, AGAIN we kinda have an emergency, i'll be back by 8.

Alex smirks and falls backwards to the bed.

20 minutes later she recieves a text.
Hi alex, it's amy. I'm at the café with some friends... wanna join? It's really fun, reply as soon as you get this.

Alex sighs "ahhhh... what the heck, i don't have anything better to do so."

She replies
Got your text, on my way (smiley face)

She gets in the shower and has a quick bath, she puts on a black jean, and a black fitted sleeved top, then she puts on some brown boots. She puts on some lip gloss and some mascara then she brushed her silky dark brown hair.

She grabs her purse and her phone, then she heads out and locks the door. Just then her phone beeps, she had a message. She stares down at her phone
"lyon? What does he want?"
She opens the message...

"Hey ally, i miss you so much. Can we meet, Please? I'll be in the city Saturday, i really want to see you. Please say yes, for old times sakes (smiley face)

She sighs, then replies

"Fine."
She starts walking down the street, and decides to stop a taxi instead of walking all the way there. She wouldn't mind doing it but amy was waiting.

She stops a taxi and says " sapphire cafè please" she brings out her diary from inside her purse then she writes

Dear diary
I know I'm a little too old for this... 'kinda' but I'm just so desperate to find inspiration, so i'm looking everywhere for it. So why not try looking for it inside myself, it's a little hard trying to express yourself to others... then again it's not, introvert today, extrovert tomorrow... ally can't freaking make up her mind. Breathe... i just need to clear my head, and my heart, isn't easy though. Well that's all for now, just pulled up at the cafè and the driver is staring at me all weird because i haven't gotten out yet.

She walks in, to meet amy and a group of other people. Amy smiles at her widely she smiles back and does a quick wave as she quickly scans the faces of the unknown people, her eyes rove till they stop. Next to amy was a familiar face 'Marsh'.
"Ah i swear he's everywhere" alex mutters,

"what's that?" Amy asks

"Uhh nothing alex quickly replies with a smile.

"Well come over" amy gestures to alex. She walks over to them and sits.

"So this is damon, and ethan then ofcourse you know marsh, they're marsh' close friends"

"Oh, nice to meet you" alex says calmly as she shakes Thier hands.
"Hey marsh" alex continues. Marsh smirks as a way of replying, he looks cute and handsome at the same time.

"how's the ankle?" Marsh asks with a concerned but calm tone

"It's good, i don't feel the pain even a little bit, thanks for asking" alex replies, touched by his concern.

"That's nice, you're welcome"
Amy looked confused so marsh says
"We met earlier at the supermarket"

"Oh, right Cool... so what are we ordering?"

"Coconut bubble tea" marsh and amy say at the same time. They quickly realise and marsh looks at amy she looks at him too, she smirks he lets out a sly smirk then clears his throat and  looks away, this makes damon and ethan laugh. Amy didn't look so amused.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
                        Authors note
So... i'm really sorry, it took me this long to update, feels like a year. Well i really do plan on finishing this book, it's my first book actually. Promise i'll do my best to put in more time. And please i need your comments, do you guys like the story so far? And... do you think i'ts very predictable?...