Chapter 13:For You*Rewritten

200 in werewolf
26K readers
1K votes
Chapter thirteen

POV Gabrielle Anderson

I fluttered my eyes open,feeling warm arms around me the dark night surrounding us but I found no one.
"Turn around."I heard a manly voice which was oddly familiar,my lips stretched wide as I began to turn around as my eyes looked down at his muscular chest.Narrowing my eyes I stared at his pale white skin,rising my eyes inspecting him I came in contact with red eyes.

"Malice."I whispered,I looked behind him searching for Jordan.
"What are you looking for?Or who?"He whispered his hands on my cheeks,shivers running down my veins and my stomach began to flutter with butterflies.

"I-Ouch."I screamed in pain as my hands wrapped around my stomach as I looked at the big pregnant stomach of mine,Malice crouched down holding his hands around my stomach.
Suddenly his smile was replaced with anger,his lips parted as fangs extended and that's all it took as his sharp nails tug into my stomach as he bit my stomach as if drinking all of my blood.

"Huh."I jolted up,my chest rising up and down.My eyes went towards the window as I saw the navy blue sky,it hadn't been sunrise yet my clenched fist on the sheet loosened as inhaled and exhaled my breath.

Laying my head against the wall,I began to wonder how quick my world had twisted,it was never perfect but I felt everything that I know felt with malice with Jordan.I didn't know what role I played in the eyes of goddess,but I want to stop everything freeze it for a moment and disappear.Disappear!

If I could some how escaped from the castle,I could disappear into thin air but knowing Sophia she was smart to power the army of the any signs.
And I also couldn't leave the rest of the She-Wolves behind which got involved in this because of me.

Knock knock

My head snapped towards the door wondering who would be knocking at this time,I got up wrapping the robe around my strapless cream gown.
"Who is it?"I questioned as I twisted the handle and pulled it open,
"Me."He whispered as I snapped my eyes open watching Malice stand staring into my eyes.

"Why are you here?"I questioned narrowing my eyes,inspecting his pale face,but he could be a liar like his non beating heart.
"For you."he whispered,silence filled between us the only source of sound coming from the two of us were our heavy breathing.

"You shouldn't.Ill be gone,never returning to you."I spoke looking away,although saying all this each word stung but it was right I couldn't be living with a vampire with her being a Werewolf.

I watched his eyes light up in bright red as I narrowed my eyes as if I had seen those eyes somewhere,I looked into his red eyes which was lit up in anger and lust.
The more he stared at me the more closer I become to remembering.

**
I could feel the same intense stare coming from afar,i knew if i went on ignoring him,i would bring harm to the pack.So I decided to confront whoever it was.
I turned around and tore through the fields and entered the forest that surrounded the city of Luna.The deeper i went the faster my heart beat,it was as if i could hear the echoes in the speakers.i went deeper into the territory.

When i was finally at the border of my pack,my lungs had burned and i felt my knees give up,but i kept my stance and looked around.i was surrounded by trees,and suddenly i was also surrounded by the scent...The fatal scent that burned through my body.
That's when i saw him.

With gleaming red eyes and midnight hair,he was watching me.He'd always been watching her in the darkness.And now that our eyes found one another in the midst of this raging storm,there was no going back.

His scent invaded my nostrils as I shivered in please as a smile laced my lips,I took a step forward not caring I had passed the territory and broke the forbidden rule,I knew I was in danger I had past the barrier but I could care less.

His hands wrapped around my cheeks bringing me closer as I closed my eyes awaiting for his cool touch of kisses,our the vibrant shivers that sent with in me.
"You must forget."His words were something I had not thought he would say,I felt rejected and my heart felt like a hole being pierced.My eyes opened but I regretted as soon as I did white clouds clouded my sight as I heard my breathing falling back into an arm before I fell unconscious.

"Mate."I whispered.

**

That was before I met Jordan.My eyes looked away from the dominating gaze not daring to submit,I did not care if I looked weak or like I had submitted but I could not help but felt like the victim of the Malicious plan.

He had given up his own mate,and know he was back to claim me.Did he even deserve me?
All men were the same!
Jordan....Malice!

"You made me forget!"

**

I have rewritten the last few paragraphs,with flash back if you did not understand she had got a glimpse from a forgotten memory.