Chapter 6:VAMPIRE

I have read all comments and have replied to some in PM,I have been asked about this book and I realised all your hopes that will happen and what you hate and like about the characters.
TheLiteraryAwards
POV:Gabrielle Anderson

Walking into the luxurious mansion that the gala was taken place in,the lights were bright with spot lights in the dance floor.In the far end was a bar where bunch of people in tuxedo stood talking about business and other not so important things,sniffing the air I could smell the mixture of werewolf and humans.

But along with the smell was one smell that had caught my attention...VAMPIRE.

"There are vampires in here."I whispered to Jordan who looked at me and then shrugged as if nothing was wrong,Vampires and Werewolf's have never gotten along they are cause of our destruction and we're are their destruction.The immortal beings that came from dead but walk around as if they were alive.

The story of how Vampire and Werewolves began to hate each other is a different story.

"I know.They are friendly just waiters and some are Royalty."he whispered as I nodded still the feeling of unsettlement laid inside my stomach as If began to flutter.My eyes roamed around the room searching for anyone I knew but sadly I found none,my arms were wrapped around Jordan's while his other arm was wrapped around Sophia's Waist.

"Mr and Mrs uh."she stopped starring at me and Sophia before she smiled looking at me,"Mrs Anderson."she finally said as she shook my hands,from the corner of my eyes I Watched Sophia Fumming with anger.

"Thank you Mrs Wills."I spoke as I looked at the host of the gala,Mr and Mrs Wills were former Alpha and Luna of Lunar Pack before they handed it over to there son;James Wills.
"My pleasure Luna."She sniffed the air as she looked down at my stomach,"congratulations Luna,it will be a strong ruler."she spoke as I nodded but Sophia scoffed stepping forwards to look at Mrs Wills.

"I am Sophia Anderson,Second wife of Alpha Jordan Anderson and I am carrying his pup first who will be the Alpha."She said with her attitude I rolled my eyes as I watched Mrs Wills arch her eyes angrily.

"I hope you do know a mate's pup is more stronger then a Side Pup,your pup will have no compare to what Alpha and Luna Anderson have."Mrs Wills spoke as a laugh escaped but I quickly changed it to a laugh making Mrs Will smirk.

"I will go and meet Mr Wills."Jordan said ignoring the glares he was being receiving from Sophia,it was now just and Mrs Wills and a red angry dragon Sophia.
"I am the future Luna."Sophia spoke.A unwanted low growl escaped from my throat as I watched Sophia backed up if fear,
"Sure you will,I'll kill you before you try to take over my pack."My wolf threatened as she lowered her head and my Wolf let me control again,
"I guess I'll take my leave take care Luna Gabrielle."Mrs Wills spoke proudly as I nodded smiling and gave her a hug before pulling away.

I watched as Jordan approached us extending both his hands to his,
"Will you both do me a pleasure and dance with me."He whispered as I looked at his hands wondering how many times he had His other wife wrapped around his arms,I took his hands as Sophia did as we walked into the dance floor letting his hand drop to our waist.

As the song played Why I Love You by MAJOR.

My eyes looked up only to find Jordan looking down at me,he remember.This was our song,from the day we met at a Gala to our Wedding day and today.

'I found love in you
And I've learned to love me too
Never have I felt that I could be all that you see
It's like our hearts have intertwined and to the perfect harmony' My eyes were glued to him as we swayed our hips,my love for him was over taken but somewhere at this moment it felt I had it even just for a bit.

'This is why I love you
Ooh this is why I love you
Because you love me
You love me
This is why I love you
Ooh this is why I love you
Because you love me
You love me'My heart was beating rapidly as it made its way into my ears,a weak and small smile formed in my lips remembering the day of our marriage.

Flash back

His arms were around my waist as mine was wrapped around his neck,leaning my head on his neck as I closed my eyes.
"I love you."he whispered making me giggle but moan as the tingles radiated inside my body.

Pulling away he grabbed the mike as he brought it close to his lips,
"Elle you have made me the special and most luckiest man in this world,having you is like being on the moon with just you and I.So this song is for you."he whispered as the tune began to play and instantly the memory of The gals when I first met him played into my head.

"I found love in you
And no other love will do
Every moment that you smile chases all of the pain away
Forever and a while in my heart is where you'll stay"His eyes were on me and my eyes were on his locked as I smiled brightly looking at him.

"This is why I love you
Ooh this is why I love you
Because you love me
You love me
This is why I love you
Ooh this is why I love you
Because you love me
You love me"

"Ouch"I screamed-

End of flash back

"Ouch"I screamed as I stumbled back almost falling as a arm wrapped around my waist,the bright red eyes that looked into my eyes as I stood frozen in the same position we were in.
"Are you okay."He whispered as I nodded,he was a vampire.Standing up I looked around to see everyone frozen the song had stopped.

"Whoops.Im sorry."She sad pointing to my foot where she had stepped on as I rolled my eyes looking at Jordan,Suddenly the echoes of gun invaded the room as I heard a scream from the opposite side and realised it was Sophia.

'she deserves it.Jealous women.'My inner wolf said as I wanted to laugh,but the feeling of something sharp around my neck had frozen me.
"VAMPIRE."All the werewolf growled out as they looked at everyone Vampire who surrounded them.

"We will take these pretty women's with us until you all give us what we want."The Vampire behind me spoke as I felt myself being injected as I fell into unconsciousness.

WAS I KILLED BY A VAMPIRE!