Chapter 4:Fight For Right/Challenge

Please do vote and comment POV of Jordan is bonus and since it was the first time I am writing a book about sharing lovers last chapter was a bonus.
TheLiteraryAwards
POV Gabrielle Anderson

I woke up to see the pale ceiling with square lines printed on them,looking towards my left a frame hung of the pack and Jordan and I with Sophia,but the only different was my smile was not real.

It never has been,Not after Sophia entered into my life.

My eyes trailed down to the right where the grey leathered couch sat,but that wasn't what caught my eyes it was the person sleeping on it.
I could see the forming bags under his eyes and his messy hair as if he had continuously combed his hair back.

"Your awake."the pack doctor whispered as she held a clip board in her hand and smiled while walking towards me,handing me two tablets she helped sit straight.

"This will do no harm to the pup,instead strengthen it and also strengthen you."she spoke handing me a cup of water as I gulp the tablets into my mouth and drank the water,I looked towards Jordan who slept peacefully.

But his betrayal could no longer over take my love.

"May I leave?"I questioned.I watched her look towards Jordan and me before opening her mouth,"should I wake the alpha king?"she asked more whispering.

"No let him sleep I promise I would not be disappearing."I said as I got up straightening my clothes as I walked around the table towards the door which froze as an hand gripped my wrist.
"Leaving me."he whispered into my ears I wanted to lean in but remembered this was all so he could be close to my pup.Nudging him away,I carried on walking out of the room until his other wife stood staring at us.

"Sophia."I heard Jordan speak as he walked towards her,his arms wrapped around her waist lovingly.I didn't know why I was standing still but something inside me wanted to know who he loved more?

"Alpha Jordan you didn't come in the night I grew worried and I heard she was in the pack doctors room so I came here,I'm glad to see your okay."she whispered pecking his lips as I took another step back as I felt my wolf howling in pain,I watched Jordan pull away snapping his head towards me as if he knew I was in pain.

I looked away as I hurried down the hall way ignoring the calls of my name,I rushed into my room slamming it shut as I covered myself into the blanket as I sobbed in pain.

Everything that was happening was not good.i covered my mouth as I felt the bed dip behind me,the sparks filled inside my body's as his hands went around my waist just like how he did to Sophia.

Jolting up I got off the bed as I watched him get up narrowing his eyes,
"What's wrong?"He questioned.
"Don't touch me?"I cried as sat down hugging myself close.
His closeness had begun to irate me,he was a poison that could kill me and a medicine which could cure me.

"I have the right to touch you."he whispered yet his voice held authority and anger as he crouched down to my level as I hugged myself tighter,
"N-No you d-don't,will you leave that women and that child of hers for our pup.You said I could not give you what she has no I have so answer me?"I questioned staring into his eyes,I watched as he gulped his spit and stood up as I did the same.

Today I would find the truth.

"I can not.Just if you got pregnant before,I can't not throw her away like a tissue"as he spoke his words reminded me as he threw me away and called me a mistake.

"IT WAS A MISTAKE...YOU'RE A MISTAKE"

"But you can throw me away,right?"I asked as he looked down,he shook his head but all I wanted to was slap him and that's what I did,the clapping sound of my palms contacting with his cheeks were heard as I stared at him in pain and betrayal.

"I give you a month.If you want this pup in your life do what ever you can to bring back my trust,not using the mate bond and I'll be with you ignoring the face you have another wife but if you fail I'll leave with my pup and this pack will not have its rightful Alpha."I spoke as I watched his jaws drop and eyes wide open as he stared at me,but Hatred was all I could feel as I walked past him brushing our shoulders and ignoring the shivers and sparks.

This was a fight for my pups right.

"Challenge accepted."I heard him say as I stopped and nodded my head before walking out as a wiped my tears,no more weakling,no more shedding tears.