Empty Coffin

--SQUIDS POV--
Darkness... The darkness which took me like a drug..
I watched myself in third person, was this a hallucination or was I dead?
I felt myself being dragged into endless sleep, being pulled deeper and deeper into oblivion: I was going to die.
I could be happy here, no one to disturb me, no fans to torture me, I could sleep, alone. I could just lie and dream.
But what about the girl.. What about the blonde girl who I saw in the house.. I couldn't end my life not knowing who she was, I couldn't end my life without her in my world.
Or Joe.. What about Joe.. What about Sarah.. What about me? What about Nicole? What about Tom? What about my family and my friends..?
As I felt myself decaying.. I heard voices.. I could just ignore them..
"David..? David wake up for me... Dave..." I heard murmurs.
"Squid..! Squid please wake up..."
Would it be selfish to just.. Fall asleep and never wake up.

"Dad?"

I suddenly came awake, gasping for air I tried to look around but my mind wouldn't settle. The light was blinding and my head was splitting with the pain.
"Who said that?" I asked, while trying to find my bearings.
"Who said what?" I repeated while was holding me,
"Who said it.. Who called me.." I collapsed against the wall.
Terrified: I sat with my head against the wall, Stampy sat beside me.
The room was white, blinding white. With white lights and one glass wall where I presumed Amud would come and taunt us.. Or shoot us.
"We were drugged," Stampy began, sitting beside me. I looked over at him confused.
"We collapsed on the boat and were dropped here, presumably by.."
"Boat?" I asked, "why were we on a boat?" Trying to think why.. What was I doing on a boat?
"Why were we on a boat? Why.. The boat trip... Mate..?" He looked at me, worried and confused,
"Boat trip.. What.. What boat trip? Why were we on a boat trip? Where am I?"
I started to panic, was this a prank, what was going on? Why was I in a boat.. Why was Stampy here.. Who called me Dad?
"You.. You don't remember?" Stampy asked, his eyes started to water.. Had I forgotten.. Had the drug made me forget something important?
I started to black out again.. Death pulling me downwards again... I closed my eyes, feeling so lost..

"Hi hello?" Lily answered my call,
"I love the way you answer your calls like that you little goose!" I chuckled,
"You're driving me ballistic already!"
"Sorry love! Would you rather me be Squidward?" I laughed,
"You little ballistic squid!" She giggled, I pictured her eyes.. Her beautiful blue eyes..
"I ballistic squid." I whispered to her..

The sound of a gun shot woke me up.
I was still in the white room, but Amud was tapping the glass window.
I winked awake, trying to focus my eyes..
I am on a boat.. This is the boat trip..
I felt the drug starting to wear away.
"S..stamps.." I muttered, feeling lost.
"American."
Hearing that name struck me. It reminded me of the Somalians on that boat.. It reminded me of how I was tortured.. I saw visions of the two dead Somalians.. Musé and .. And the kid...
"I am not American." I growled.
"I told you I'd come back to get you. I not finished with you."
"Why not!?" I yelled, standing up, I saw Joe and some other person behind me curled up in the corners of the room. I faced Amud at the glass.
"Why me!? Why is all of this about me?! What have I ever done to deserve this?!"
"YouTube." Amud yelled, my eyes widened,
"How the hell do you know about that!" I asked, scared,
"Because of you."
"If this is all about me then why are these two innocent people here?"
"They are your pressure points. You see I don't want to kill you, I want to make you kill yourself."
I stared at him.
"Pressure points?" I repeated, confused. These two people.. Stampy and some other person who I'd never met before I presumed.
"Why don't you all introduce yourselves?" Amud asked, and so I turned around to see Joe and..
"My name is Sarah, I am ten years old and live in Adelaide." The blonde girl said,
"Tell American about your family." Amud said,
"M.. My mother's name is Lily.. I am an only child.. I was born in England."
My eyes widened..
"Oh god." I said..
All my life I had been waiting for this moment.. This moment I had everything.. Everything I ever wanted.. My child..
I fell to my knees.. Ten years..
"David this is probably a coincidence-"
"No, look at her eyes." I said, continuing to look at the girl's beautiful blue eyes..
This was my daughter.. This was.. This was my daughter
As tears subsided, I realised the one thing wrong with her story: Lily
"Lily is dead. Lily died. She.. She died in my arms." I said, as a tear trickled from my face.
"I am going to call Lily from your phone, David." Amud said, before throwing my phone under the glass. It was calling a dialled number. I showed it to Sarah.
"Do you recognise this number?"
"That's.. That's mum's." She said, my heart started to beat.
Lily died in hospital after a premature birth.
Lily died. She must have.
Lily is dead. She died ten years ago.. Ten long years ago..
She.. She couldn't have brought up this child.. She couldn't have been alive for ten years.. Ten long years..
The call was answered. I waited patiently for an answer that would change my life.
"Hi hello?"
I fell to the ground.
Tears streamed down my face.
She's alive.. That's her.. She's.. She's alive..
"I love the way you answer your calls like that." I whispered.
Lily went silent as my eyes closed shut, I heard loud breathing,
"Y-you're driving me ballistic." She said, rhyming off what we used to say when we were kids.. "W-would you rather me be..." I burst into tears, I covered my mouth to hide my weeps.
Before I could say anything else my phone died, Amud must have planned it perfectly so that I would not be able to speak to her for too long.

So here I stood: my two pressure points:
My best friend, and my daughter.
For this moment I had everything.. Everything..

Amud slid a gun under the glass. I looked at it, before looking up at him again.

"Now you have to decide which one to kill."