17. Donnie's Milkshakes

"Donnie's making milkshakes." Mikey pointed out. As if it's that obvious.

"Yeah but what's so special about it that makes you guys immediately sat down?"

Mikey gasped and I nearly joined in if not for the fact I kept reminding myself I know nothing of their household.

Whooo boi.

"Donnie's good at mixing science-y stuffs, but not only that he's good at mixing the perfect ingredients for the perfect milkshake. Like, if you taste it, it feels like heaven." Mikey said, swooning as he uttered those words as flower petals suddenly appeared at the background.

Whoa. It's rose petals.

"Man. I want to try it too." Casey said, grinning.

"Hope for yourself." Raph said.

Silence ensues. Datdadadaaa.

...Oh wait a minute.

"By the way, where's Leo? I mean, I'm not hallucinating when you said you have another brother called Leo right?" I asked at Raph, playing the curious card.

"Well. Umm.. He's.. away." Raph coughed, looking at another direction.

I wonder why.

"Away as in..?"

"Our father. Splinter. He sent Leo on a solo mission to.. someplace." He then frowned. Which made me crossed my fingers as I panicked.

Please tell me he didn't pick the hints.

"Now that you ask, Sensei didn't tell us where'd he go."
I breathed a sigh of relief as Raph said those words.

Dank goodness.

As if on cue, Splinter materialized behind me. No one noticed him yet so I just shrugged at his existence. Wait that's a bit cruel- whatever. That is.. untill he looked at me with his signature raised eyebrow.

Oh right. I was supposed to not know him. Stupid stupid.

I let out a shriek as I flailed my arms in the air. Falling over on my shell. Again.

Overly dramatic I guess.

I gave Sensei a sheepish grin as he gave me a look that reads 'You-and-your-life-are-utterly-dramatic' that only both of us understand. To other people, it only seemed that like he's glaring at me.

"Oh hey Sensei. We're just talking about you." Mikey said, smiling brightly.

"It's not usual that you're out of your room during this hour. Is your meditation ended earlier?" Raph asked.

Sensei stroked his beard and shook his head.
"No. I simply heard that Donatello are making his milkshakes. I came to have my share." Then he eyed me and sighed.

"Who is this?"

"Ao. Hello Master Splinter, I heard so much about you." I said.

"And hello to you too Ao. I hope my sons treated you well."

"Oh yeah. Mikey proposed to me. He's nice. Raph? Not so much. Donnie? The milkshakes are a bonus point."

Splinter sighed and gave me another look that says 'I-don't-even-want-to-know-anymore' as he nodded. Just as Donnie came out from the kitchen.

"Hey Sensei. Good thing I made yours. Here it is." He said, putting a large cold mug of matcha green tea with honey and vanilla milkshake at Splinter's hands. Paws. Whatever.