16. Getting Married. Umm... What.

"And here I present to you.. walah! The Lair..." Mikey said with a flourish.

I faked gape.

"Whoa! That is so awesome!!"
Aye.

As awesome as a house you live in yourself. Meh.

"You got a tire-swing!"

Mmhhmm...

"Oh, kitchen!"

That's what I'm talking about.

"Hey wait stop!"
I ignored Donnie as I skipped over to the fridge. Practically raiding all the food.

"Itadakimasu!"

"You can't do that!"

"Fhwath?" I mumbled through mouth full of gummy worms, looking at Donnie with a raised eyeridge.

"You can't just barge into someone's house and started eating their food!"

"Uhuh. Okay." I said half-hearted, walking away from the fridge I just raided and flopped down to the sofa.

Cue Donnie groaning and locking himself up in his lab. Eh. Typical.

Mkay.

What to do.

What to do.

What to do.

"Hey Mikey, when's the pizza comin' ?" I asked out of the blue, looking at my orange clad little bro- I mean! Big brother upside-down.

I don't know why but I like being upside-down.

Don't ask.

...It's a Bat thing.

Did you see???? The pun???????

"Should be about.. twenty or thirty minutes."

I groaned.

Why is the world so unfair. Whyyyyyyyy??????????

...

....

...this message was brought to you by Coca Cola.

I don't even like sodas what the heck.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked at Mikey who's been staring at me with this huge goofy smile for the last thirty seconds.

Creepy.

"Raph said you're fourteen."

"And?" I drawled, watching as Mikey sat down beside me.

"So that means you're younger than me."

"Uhuh. So?"

"So......," He then suddenly kneeled down infront of me, like one of those guys in cliché romance soap operas Splinter likes to watch when they're proposing.

Wait, hold up. What.

My eyes widened and I quickly sat up. Staring at Mikey.

"What are you doing?"

Mikey sighed in this very dramatic way and looked to his feet.

"Ao. I know that we just met for few minutes-"

"Fourty-eight seconds and counting."

"-fourty-eight seconds and counting, but I really really wanted to do this so.." He then takes out a large Koko-Krunch box that came out of nowhere and proceeded to shove it into my hands.

I eyed him carefully as I rumaged inside the box. Taking out a brightly coloured green Ring Pop.

Ooh! It's green tea flavour!