A Different World ~ Sequel to The Heart Of Narnia

"Are sure you are alright Ella?" Asked Lucy as she dabbed at the girls cut.

"I'm fine Lu I promise." Said Ella gently pushing the girl away so she could tend to the cut beside her eye.

"This is why you shouldn't fight!" Snapped Susan at Peter. "You aren't the only one who could get hurt you know! When you fight who's there to protect Ella?"

"It's fine Susan I got to close I shouldn't have meddled it's not Peters fault!" Ella tried to calm the younger girl down but instead She scowled and rounded on her as well.

"Exactly what on earth were you thinking diving into the fight like that and trying to break them up! After all the times he's done this you still haven't learned anything!" Snapped Susan.

"Susan don't yell at her she was just trying to help." Murmured Lucy gently trying to maintain the peace. Susan sighed and did her best to calm down.

"It's fine Lu." Stated Ella smiling softly but tiredly at the girl.

Peter was scowling near bye waiting for them as they all went to sit down.

"It is not fine you could have been seriously hurt if those men hadn't come along the boy looked like he was going to kill you!" Susan was worrying over Ella as she helped fix the girls uniform. "Look at this sleeve he practically ripped it and your shirt off!"

Finally Peter looked over. Ella was a mess, being in the fight himself he hadn't seen what had happened to her other than when she pulled the other boy off of him. The cut beside her eye really did look nasty probably from a piece of glass and her school sleeve was missing it's buttons at the wrist and ripped at her shoulder. Her hair had come undone as well.

He bit his lip. This had happened now several times, she always jumped in and tried to break them apart or defend him. Everything Susan had said was true and it only made him feel worse that he was failing to protect her. So of course he couldn't say anything about her injuries at all. Ever since their return the two had been courting and agreed to their engagement, what was the point of arguing? They had been married in Narnia and would eventually get married again in this world even without the arrangement. However this did not mean their time together was going smoothly in fact as of then they were in a bit of a ongoing argument about him fighting. She was sick of it, and sick of how he was fighting with his siblings about his fighting. So of course they were now fighting too yet she still had his back in every fight but because they were arguing asking how she was or worrying over her safety was completely out of the question because to begin with it was his fault she was being dragged into it in the first place. His dignity would not allow him to ask or show concern for her well being, thus another reason for their strained relationship at the moment.

Finally the others calmed down and they all began searching for a bench. When they finally got to one Edmund decided to speak up.

"Your welcome."

"I had it sorted!" Said Peter obviously irritated. He stood up off the bench again.

Susan took a deep breath before asking in a resigned voice.

"What was it this time?"

"He bumped me." Stated Peter shortly.

"So you hit him?" Demanded Lucy. Peter slowly turned back to her as though it was a stupid question that annoyed him.

"After he bumped me he tried to make me apologize, that's when I hit him." Stated Peter as though it was just.

"Really is it that hard to walk away?" Asked Susan.

"Susan..." Whispered Slla not wanting to have to hear more but Peter responded to her anyway.

"I shouldn't have to! Don't you ever get tired of being treated like a kid?"

Ella and Lucy both sighed resigned.

"Um, we are kids?" Reminded Edmund.

"Well I wasn't always!" It was obvious Peter was angry. Ella looked away this was an argument they'd had far too many times. "It's been a year how long does he expect us to wait?"

Ella stood up even as he sat down moving over slightly and further away. Something felt odd, she felt like she was being pinched through her skirt!? She turned sharply but no ones hand was near her.

What on earth?

She lost attention of their conversation as she felt it again.

"Are you alright Ella?" She turned to face the others again at Edmunds voice. Peter quickly looked up as well though not to her surprise he said nothing.

"I'm fine just tense I guess." She shrugged not wanting to say anything odd.

"It's no wonder Peter you really should take better care of her you know! Poor Ella-"

"Lucy it's fine really!" Ella tried to assure her with a forced smile.

"But Ella-"

"No really I'm ok!" Last thing she needed was to have another fight with Peter or for them to fight with him again. Conversation drifted back to Aslan again as Ella sat down beside Edmund once more.

"I swear he doesn't even care for you anymore." She grumbled.

"That's not true." Argued Ella though she had begun to think the same thing.

"Well he certainly doesn't show it." Saltwater Edmund Ella looked down at her hands. "Ella..." She fought back the tears in her eyes scowling as she quickly wiped them away. "So you're thinking it too-"

"Ow!"

Ella's POV

"Quiet Lu!" Hissed Susan as she jumped up. However at the same time I went to ask if she was alright she felt that pinching sensation again and it hurt! I jumped up even as Lucy proclaimed "Something pinched me!"

"Hey stop pulling!" Yelled Peter aggravated. Edmund looked confused even as the wind of the train arriving blew everyones hair around.

"I'm not touching you!"

Even as Susan snapped at them I realized what was going on. For the first time in days my heart felt light with excitement.

"It feels like Magic!" Exclaimed Lucy delightedly as I stepped forward toward the train and the edge of the platform.

"Quick everyone hold hands!" Commanded Susan.

"I'm not holding your hand!" Protested Edmund over the wind. It was amazing my heart was pounding. Already I could see it happening the tiles falling away the people fading. I laughed in joy and turned towards the others as the green started to come into view.

"Ella!" Yelled Edmund. My smile fell away as the truth of the situation came to my attention.

Peters POV

"Ella quick grab on!" My eyes turned in surprise away from everything that was happening to see Ella. She was fading away like the rest of the station and a strange green and brown color was fading away around her. My heart started as I realized the colors were trees.

"Peter!" She called out her hand reaching for me her eyes fearful.

"Ella!" I yelled and letting go of the others I raced forward. "Ella wait!"

"Peter!" But even as my hand grabbed for hers she completely disappeared.

"Ella no!" My body passed through the spot she had just disappeared from and I stopped. We had just been separated. Ella was gone.

Hello again my dear lovely readers<333 ^^

I promised a sequel to the Heart of Narnia and here it is. I hope you liked the first chapter, unlike the first book where I based it mainly off the movie this book will be a combination of the movie and book so I hope you enjoy it. Within the next two chapters things will begin to make more sense and you'll meet a new never before seen character. I hope you'll like them. Please I beg of you vote or comment and tell me what you think.