The Heroes Of Olympus:Fanfic (The Mark Of Athena)Chapter 5

Hazel

Hazel was confused. She didn't know what to do. The main reason why she didn't go with Percy to meet the Greeks was because the Sammy- doppelganger was here. She still didn't know what to make of this whole mess. Of course , Frank wouldn't leave her alone. He had to come with her and comfort her.

Now there she was. In front of her old boyfriend- lookalike and her current boyfriend. Next to Sammy was a gorgeous girl with kaleidoscopic eyes who was staring at Frank as if he had dropped down from space. And there was Sammy  , still cute as ever. He was staring at her as if he couldn't believe what he saw.

"Hazel?"he gasped in wonder.

"Sammy" she whispered. It  really was him ! She forgot everything else .She rushed at him and hit him with a  hug. "You're alive" she screamed, tears rolling down her cheeks. And before she knew it, she was kissing him And the best part was he was kissing her back. He hadn't forgotten her. She was so happy.

Leo broke off the kiss and hugged her tight. "Hazel......where did you go off to? he asked." I searched for you my entire life." 

Hazel  gasped and said "Wait....You didn't die ?"

"What ?!"Leo said,"I never died.... What are you talking about? I never died !" 

Suddenly the girl with kaleidoscopic eyes came up and said , "Hey, I'm Piper McLean.I hate to interrupt but your friend just disappeared.

WRITER'S RANT EP :5

YO GUYZ....SUP?? 

SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTERS PATHETIC LENGTH

I KNOW YALL WANT 2 KILL ME

BUT MY HOUSE IS BEING REMODELLED SO I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME..

SRRY..STILL I WANT MORE CRITICISMS AND IDEAS

AND BYE D WAY I DO NOT OWN HOO OR PJO