The Heroes Of Olympus:Fanfic (The Mark Of Athena) Chapter 1

Percy 

"Wow", Percy thought, as the ship, the Argo II, descended from the air. The entire Twelfth Legion Fulminata had crowded around , even disobeying their centurions . But you couldn't really blame them. After all , a flying ship isn't something you see everyday , not to mention the fact that their former praetor , Jason Grace was on board. "Grace?", Percy thought. Maybe he was related to Thalia. He quickly pushed that thought away. Annabeth, that was the only thing on his mind right now. He couldn't wait to see her, although he knew that if something went wrong, he wouldn't be seeing her for too long, especially with Octavian on his case.

The ship landed with absoltely no noise at all. Must be a Hephaestus creation ,he thought. Is that the bronze dragon,on the front ?? He gazed up at the ship in awe. This was the best ship he had ever seen.

That's when a door off the side of the ship opened and a ramp slid out with a hiss. The entire Legion froze and everything was silent. First, a blond boy with short cropped hair and a gladius hanging at his side walked out . Instant noise. Percy guessed ,judging by the amount of cheers and by Reyna's expression that this was Jason Grace. Immediately after him stepped out a Hispanic boy, who looked like a Latino elf, hopped up on caffeine. Leo Valdez, Percy recalled from the video scroll that had arrived a couple of hours earlier.As soon as he saw that wide grin on him,Percy thought , son of Hermes,then he saw the giant toolbelt on him and knew that this was the guy who had created this flying/floating masterpiece.He had a feeling that he was gonna like this guy. After him, stepped out a gorgeous girl ,with choc brown hair and kaleidoscopic eyes . Aphrodite girl, obviously. But Percy wasn't searching for any of them . Where is she?, he thought frantically. but he couldn't waste any more time. He had a duty as  praetor and that was to greet his  guests.

"Welcome, Greeks! " he said, loud enough for everyone to hear. Reyna came forward along with him while glaring pointedly at Jason and the Aphrodite girl. "Citizens of Rome!The Greeks have brought us our brother , Jason Grace ,son of Jupiter ! " The entire Legion cheered and a few people ran up and tackled him with a flying hug. He saw Dakota with his cherry red lips thumping him on the back , Bobby ,who,obviously was Jason's best friend and a few others. After a couple of minutes , Jason walked up to the front and shouted "Citizens of  Rome ,as you very well know the Prophecy of Seven has come to pass and you also know that greeks aand romans will have to work together to defeat Gaea . We are here for the remaining members of the prophecy.".

Percy, still looking round for his girlfriend came forward and said ,"Then you must mean me, Frank and Hazel".He leaned forward and asked Jason,"Where's Annabeth ?". "She didn't come",Jason replied. Percy felt as if his heart had been thrown into a meat locker. He turned and shouted "Troops,back to your stations"and then he told Reyna to take the three back to the principia. Reyna nodded understandingly and led the three away.Dejected , Percy  walked back to the barracks .Just as he reached the stables, something smashed into him. Percy flew into a haystack . The something fell on him and removed a NY Yankees cap off her head . Annabeth smiled at him ," Hey, Seaweed Brain" . Then she kissed him and he rememberd feeling as if his brain had melted once again.

WRITER'S RANT

HEY GUYS!! THIS IS THE FIRST STORY I'VE EVER WRITTEN, SO PLZZZZZ READ IT , REVIEW IT TELL  ME HOW IT WAS THNX !!!!!!!!!! I'LL UPDATE SOON BUT IT'LL TAKE AWHILE SINCE EXAMS HAVE STARTED :(

PS : I DO NOT OWN PJ NOR HOO .ALL OF THEM BELONG TO THE GREAT GENIUS RICK RIORDAN